This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club 33

It seems like everyone is talking about Club 33 lately. Well, I will be there for lunch today, so if you have any questions that still havnt been asnwered about the club let me know and I'll do my best to answer them for all of you curious fans! See you on Royal Street!

How do the women look? Not guests,, but hostesses, waitresses, strippers, etc....
    This user stole the identity of one of our moderators and created a sock puppet using her name, picture, personal information, and links. As a result, he was banned. Other Disney sites are being warned. If you suspect that a new member is (Steak) in sock-puppet form, please let the Mod team know.

Comment

Really, about me? Good things I hope.

Seriously however, I think part of the reason Club 33 is so cool is because its a private thing. People see that green door there and say "Hey, whats that?" and then somebody inevitably tells them the story of how its private and that the waiting list is 5 years and so on. I think had Disney just made it a public thing, or even put it on the guide maps, It would lose that specialness.

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
        Really, about me? Good things I hope.

Seriously however, I think part of the reason Club 33 is so cool is because its a private thing. People see that green door there and say "Hey, whats that?" and then somebody inevitably tells them the story of how its private and that the waiting list is 5 years and so on. I think had Disney just made it a public thing, or even put it on the guide maps, It would lose that specialness.

Just a thought.
        There is a LOT of information out there already if you look for it...

But you see, it is almost a game... How do I get on the other side of that door?

It isn't a matter of what's up there... I just want to BE there...

I don't know if they let you take pictures... but pictures would be great... Including of some of the people that work there... But perhaps that may be too touristy... You know?
        Check out my other blog:

Comment

I took pictures when I was there, even though I felt like such a stupid tourist. The way I figure, I'll probably never get to go again, might as well have proof that I was there at all.
          Really though, the exclusivity is what's so great about Club 33, being able to say that you've been to this "mysterious" hidden restaurant. Plus, the food is to die for.

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
            I don't know if they let you take pictures... but pictures would be great... Including of some of the people that work there... But perhaps that may be too touristy... You know?
            Oh, they'll let you take pictures all right. No objections whatsoever. In fact, the host let me run down to the Pieces of Eight shop to get a disposable camera when I went there in April '03. I forgot my digital camera at home, and he was kind enough to wait by the door for me to return from the shop! I then spent the roll taking pictures of every room I could get into, including the men's bathroom!
            Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

Comment

As somone who has been 3 or 4 times now, its the experiance of being in a place that once housed the meeting that deceided the current fate of Disney and Disneyland that makes it so appealing.

The attention to detail there is marvelous, the history of it and the waiters and bartenders and hostess' will all tell you, because they are so proud. My suggestion is try to a red apple martini, best I ever had.

Also buy evidence you were there and pad your wallet with a few extra hundred or a blank check, a club 33 keychain doesn't do it justice-Tom

Comment

pfffft LOL ive been to club 33 plenty of times as a cast member, all you have to do is go down to the Westside diner under New Orleans Square, (the under ground resturant for cast members for all of you that dont know what that is) And take the loading elevator up to 33. The food is the same food they sell at french market, and all the other food locations in NOS only using more expensive foods. I have friends that work that main kitchen next to the Diner, I used to get food from them that was left over from 33, i have to admit it was good LOL but not so good Id fork over the amount of money they want for the food LOL
                Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by pjdonnell
                  I then spent the roll taking pictures of every room I could get into, including the men's bathroom!
                  Only the men's? It's the women's bathroom that's got the good photo op (and I'm not being a perv...there really is something interesting to take a photo of in there!).

Comment

Originally posted by DemonicDemona
                    pfffft LOL ive been to club 33 plenty of times as a cast member...
                    You see, I am not a CM... I am a stock holder, an AP holder, and everything else... But thanks for the info...

I don't know what they would hire me... Would I move to work there?

Hmmmm... Yeah, ok...
                    Check out my other blog:

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
                      You see, I am not a CM... I am a stock holder, an AP holder, and everything else... But thanks for the info...

I don't know what they would hire me... Would I move to work there?

Hmmmm... Yeah, ok...
                      im not a cast member any more, but I still go up there with my friends legal firm..... you just have to know the right people to get in. Or know about the back doors LOL :monkey:

Comment

Originally posted by WDI33
                        It seems like everyone is talking about Club 33 lately. Well, I will be there for lunch today, so if you have any questions that still havnt been asnwered about the club let me know and I'll do my best to answer them for all of you curious fans! See you on Royal Street!

Rub it in, why don't you... Here, I have a paper cut, would you like to spray it with lemon juice?
                        Honor those who fall under the sword.
                        But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

im not a cast member any more, but I still go up there with my friends legal firm..... you just have to know the right people to get in. Or know about the back doors LOL :monkey:
                          Hmmm... I don't want to get thrown out of the park and other nasty things happen to me if I try and use the back door...

I also didn't know about the CM diner underground there either... That's interesting...
                          Check out my other blog:

Comment

naw you wouldnt get thrown out, if you compain enough they will comp you free passes or something similar, I used to hate that when I worked there. I had a guest assult me and for doing it he got three free tickets and a free plush. -__-

Comment

naw you wouldnt get thrown out, if you compain enough they will comp you free passes or something similar, I used to hate that when I worked there. I had a guest assult me and for doing it he got three free tickets and a free plush. -__-
                              It was probably to keep him quite... I have seen people needlessly harrass CM's and usually I try to do something about it, by registering a complaint that the company allows situations where CM's get harrassed... Because usually it can be avoided...

Of course, I just get a pat on the head and some mumbo jumbo about regretting the situation and having the message forward to someone in the department.... (Who the heck knows if these get read or not...)
                              Check out my other blog:

Comment

they dont ive have seen lots of things happen and have had them happen to me that we NOT taken care of, I even reported them to the union and nada.........

Comment

Originally posted by Bacon
                                  Only the men's? It's the women's bathroom that's got the good photo op (and I'm not being a perv...there really is something interesting to take a photo of in there!).
                                  Well, it really wasn't my place to barge into the ladies' room, especially since I knew someone was in there at the time!
                                  Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

Comment

My only momento of Club 33, is a couple of swizel sticks......sure am proud of those two little pieces of plastic!
                                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I took a handful of napkins from the bathroom as my mementos...

Comment

I've been trying to beg a hat out of someone. I would be happy to pay for it, I just need someone to get in and buy it for me. We've asked guests that we have seen leaving the Club, but no takers. I think that they thought that we were weird or something...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X