This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Disneyland ticket on ebay-$1,000,000

1st Disneyland ticket on sale on ebay. It is a blue comp ticket rather than the gold, 1ist day tickets that were printed a few days before opening. Roy Disney is said to have owned the first gold ticket. The blue comp tickets would have been made months prior. If so, this is THE FIRST Disneyland ticket.

The link
    http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEYLAND-UNUSE...VINTAGE-DISNEY_

Re: First Disneyland ticket on ebay-$1,000,000

Wow, that is very actually very interesting. It's hard to pick a position on this whole thing.

Comment

Fifty bucks. I could see spending fifty bucks for this.

A MILLION DOLLARS???

WHAT PSYCHO RICH FREAK IS GOING TO PAY THAT???

Comment

I'm so confused, does he want to sell it? Or does he want to find more like it? Or just increase traffic to his props store?
        "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

Comment

Well, it must have been bogus because it's gone now.
          Charlie :wave:
          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

All I gotta say is: LOL

Comment

It's now at 500,000 dollars, with a buy-it-now of three million. Haha...

http://cgi.ebay.com/DISNEYLAND-UNUSE...QQcmdZViewItem

I agree that he probably created this auction to raise traffic for his props store. It almost looks like he photoshopped the number in the bottom left of the ticket, too. It would be very easy to fake it, for the purposes of this attention grabbing auction.

Comment

what a joke, maybe if it had my name on it I would pay $100...but it doesnt have any sentimental meaning at all!

Comment

Anybody who starts out his spiel with,"Friends" as in "Friends, let me show you some snake oil that will cure warts, headache, insomnia and stomach ailments..." is definitely a BS artist.
                  Charlie :wave:
                  MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I can't believe that anyone would think it was real. It looks fake. The price of it shows that the seller is just trying to get a lot of money. I sure hope that no one actually pays for it. Also, if you read the user's feedback, you will see that the user has been accused several times of sending harassing e-mails and scamming buyers.
                    Last edited by Disney50; 12-19-2005, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Wow. That's ridiculous!

And the Q&A at the bottom of the listing isn't encouraging, either.

Comment

You see this kind of thing with Titanic "artifacts" all the time. Awhile back, there was a guy from Texas that was trying to sell a plate for $10,000 because it had the word "TITANIC" on the back. The exact same plate, made by an Eastern European company in the 1890s ("Titanic" is the name of the pattern), was being sold by others for just a couple of dollars. Then there is the person who is taking old glassware - some of it actual antiques, engraving the White Star Company logo on it, and attempting to pass it off as "Titanic Artifacts". Pond scum!
                        "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

For those of you that are interested, this guy bought the ticket from this EBay auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6584069998

and paid $435.00 for it. Sure takes a lot of markup to reach $1,000,000!
                          sigpic

Comment

The fact the listing is in all caps makes me want to clobber him. (BTW He has lowered the opening bid to $500,000 and Buy it now to $3 Mil... Check out how many bids he has got here: http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7572948782)

Comment

OMG!! this guy is sooo stupid! Who in the world would buy a ticket for even $1,000,000?? and the fact that it looks fake makes it worse!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X