Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Blue Sky Cellar.....Getting excited for the latest sneak peak at Carsland

I hit the parks this weekend on a very crowded Sunday afternoon and one of my must sees was the updated artwok at the Blue Sky Cellar. As you walk up the steps toward the old Season of the Vine film building you could get a look over the construction walls and see the progess on the main street of Radiator Springs. Inside the building you get a great view of more concept art and models and artwork for Carsland as well as a new short video about what went into the making of this new area...... Here are my pictures from this exhibit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_9072.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	7367300

Brad's Disneyland blog: A Carsland Update: Blue Sky Cellar
    Last edited by brad chowen; 03-12-2012, 10:29 AM. Reason: Add photo

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Re: Blue Sky Cellar.....Getting excited for the latest sneak peak at Carsland

Nice! Thank you for sharing those~
    “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

Your welcome....thanks for the comment....
      Carsland is looking like it is going to be a lot of fun

A love of Disney that sometimes borders on the edge of crazy ---but I'm okay with that

http://braddisneylandblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

very nice pictures! Enjoyed it a lot. My anticipation is risinggggg .
        Thanks for sharing

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X