This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] FlagChat

Weird! Did the site turn into Six Flags Fan Site instead of a Disney fan site?!?
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Re: ???Why is the Micechat banner at the top of the page now say Flag Chat.com?

That's right, from now on, we at FlagChat are glad to offer the latest take on Six Flags parks and happenings all across the country! Be sure and stop by the front page for the first of many articles about latest news from Six Flags
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

my guess
      April fools
      Quote by Al:
      To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
      -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
        my guess
        April fools
        ^This

Comment

april fools for sure
          My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
          Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
          "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
          ~* Uncle Walt *~
          2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

Comment

I love April 1st. LOL

Comment

Just early. A few people (including MC) are getting a jump start since tomorrow is obvious (you'd think)

speaking of April Fools
              the column is out (http://miceage.micechat.com/allutz/al040112a.htm)
              and seems overly obvious compared to other years
              Last edited by DLFreak71; 03-31-2012, 10:41 PM.
              Quote by Al:
              To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
              -Al Lutz

Comment

And all along I was hoping that the Mad T Party would be the April fools joke of the decade! Oh well.. so how about that new Three Stooges Colossus?
                Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Originally posted by G24T View Post
                  And all along I was hoping that the Mad T Party would be the April fools joke of the decade!
                  It's sad when the jokes are better than the real thing
                  Quote by Al:
                  -Al Lutz

Comment

It's the annual April Fools joke. Be ready for some random story on here too.

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

Originally posted by G24T View Post
                      And all along I was hoping that the Mad T Party would be the April fools joke of the decade! Oh well.. so how about that new Three Stooges Colossus?
                      i hope the oz land is a jokes
                      I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

No no I'm sure.....this is real cause we know how Big Six Flags is right now
                        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I thought that MiceChat had expanded and it was an ad. .. . that's how much I pay attention! Ahhhh, April. . . .
                          Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Doh! I completely forgot that was today! Wow I feel dumb now. I figured it was just a joke thing but I completely missed the April Fools joke...
                            Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

How much do you all wanna bet that tomorrow the whole front page layout & stories will be changed to match said banner? This thread might even disappear too. Hooray for the night owls!
                              Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X