X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PurpleDove
    replied
    I just looked up the e-mail that they sent us when we sent in the pic and it said that if your pic was chosen, you would hear back in a e-mail by spring of 2005. Which I feel they could mean sometime in April. Now I don't know how they are going to choose who's pic gets shown or not. But I noticed on the form they had you fill out, they were looking at dates when they were taken. Well the one I sent in actually was taken on last yrs BD. So I am hoping my pic will be picked. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• dlfreak
    replied
    I sent in about 50

Leave a comment:

• prillzilla
    replied
    Ahoy all,

I sent in 3 I think and haven't heard a peep. The oldest were from the early 80s from high school. I hope I can find them if they use them :-) or that they make it easy for us to find them.

Aprille :-)

Leave a comment:

• Disneyfanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by DemonicDemona
    most likely, because they didnt get enough pics, they will take pictures of cast members again like they did for the demo to fill in, as for sending you info LOL dont count on knowing where your picture is. Or if they even used it
    They have enough pics

and the pictures are going to used for the classic disney rides, if you saw the cast blast video, they look very good

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Originally posted by DemonicDemona
    most likely, because they didnt get enough pics, they will take pictures of cast members again like they did for the demo to fill in, as for sending you info LOL dont count on knowing where your picture is. Or if they even used it
    In the confirmation email they sent, they said we would be notified if our pictures were used and in which collages they would be placed so we could find them if we wanted to- that's whay I asked

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    I sent in about 18, I think- I knew they were desperate for pics, so I sent everything I could find! I just was curious if anyone else had heard anything. We will have to post when we hear something!

Leave a comment:

• Goin2DL
    replied
    I sent in three. I haven't heard anything either.

Leave a comment:

• Malibu Minion
    replied
    I forgot to send in my pictures on my last trip there

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied
    I checked the Happiest Faces on Earth web site. It is no longer available for viewing. This probably means they are no longer taking submissions. You could always try to mail the pictures to see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• Dirty Martini
    replied
    even AFTER they extended the deadline i still forgot. anyone remember where we were supposed to email them to? i wonder if i still can...

Leave a comment:

• mamabot
    replied
    I would imagine that they would notify us once the date gets closer. With so much being revealed on May 5th, I concur with what Wotan said.

With them being short on photos and then extending the deadline for photo submission, I am certain they are still putting the puzzle pieces together. Then there is the assembly of the large images. Everything takes time.

Leave a comment:

• DemonicDemona
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wotan
    replied
    I sent three in, and haven't heard a word, either. Maybe when we get closer to May 5th? Maybe they'll do some big unveiling ceremony at the same time?

Leave a comment:

• aralechn
    replied
    I sent mines and I haven't heard anything from them through e-mail or letter.

Leave a comment:

• Snacks
    replied
    Good question
    I too forgot to send mine in.
    How many did you send in drama queen?

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    *sigh* I forgot to send mine in and missed the deadline....*sigh*

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    started a topic 50th Photo Collages?

50th Photo Collages?

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the photo collages and the pictures we sent in for them. They said something about emailing us about which pics they would use and where they would be. I thought it would be cool for us all to post where ours are when we find out!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X