Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Anybody know the refurbishments for mid-June?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anybody know the refurbishments for mid-June?

I am planning my trip for June 13th-17th,
    the Dland calendar does not yet have any plans for those dates posted,
    but I always like looking up what attractions will be closed during my stay
    anybody heard any rumors about attractions that are said to be closed during those dates?
    Thanks

Re: Anybody know the refurbishments for mid-June?

At the risk of stating the obvious, Matterhorn will be closed until the 15th (ignoring possibilities of soft re-openings), as well as Buena Vista Street, Hollywoodland, and Carsland.

Comment

Probably there won't be much closed. But unfortunately it will probably be the busiest days in the history of the resort.
      The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
      -Walt Disney

Comment

And remember that all of Disney California Adventure (the entire park) will be inaccessible on June 14th. And yes, they'll probably be among the busiest days ever at the resort.
        I believe I chose the life of a tomb raider, because
        I'm addicted to the excitement that comes when life hangs in the balance.
        Famous last words.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X