Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to be behind DL's gates on May 4th?!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reaver
    Better yet, just us MiceChat folks with APs...
    I like the way you think. Make it those of us with Disneyland APs and you have yourself a deal. :monkey:
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
      I like the way you think. Make it those of us with Disneyland APs and you have yourself a deal. :monkey:
      Can we add seniority to that list, going by who has had continual passes for the longest period of time? LOL!

Oh, and do you get bonus points if you have an engraved stone between the parks? :lol:
      Honor those who fall under the sword.
      But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

But ... But ... But ... I just got mine
        Originally posted by drunkmom
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

::shakes fist at not buying an AP::
          Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
          I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
          ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

I'm guessing they're going to use the 2,500 people for something...possibly backfill for a press shot or some other publicity stunt. For those who win -- be prepared to go LIVE on ABC TV.
            -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
            -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
            --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Originally posted by AP2CM
              I'm guessing they're going to use the 2,500 people for something...possibly backfill for a press shot or some other publicity stunt. For those who win -- be prepared to go LIVE on ABC TV.
              I'll have an "Eisner Sucks!" shirt made just for the occasion!

Or maybe wear a SaveDisney.com shirt...
              Honor those who fall under the sword.
              But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

still room for all of us here at micechat,why leave some of us out?? Dont forget,us folks who have to come long distances would relish the chance to go.If some of make it once a year we feel lucky and have no less love for the park,its traditions or its celebrations :P
                REMOVE TAG BEFORE FLIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by RX-24
                  still room for all of us here at micechat,why leave some of us out?? Dont forget,us folks who have to come long distances would relish the chance to go.If some of make it once a year we feel lucky and have no less love for the park,its traditions or its celebrations :P
                  RX-24,
                  If we both get picked, we can carpool out.... I'd be there in a heartbeat!

Well, 5 hours of heartbeats.... but you get the point.

Comment

Does this mean AP HOLDERS will not get in unless they buy a ticket the day before?
                    I realize the crowds will be crazy, Should people be lined up at the gate 1 hr before?possibly 2?
                    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

For some odd reason..i logged into DL.com and went into the ap section and i clicked on the link to regiter for the contest and it said i was registered for the contest....BUT BUUUUUTTTT I just renewed well not renewed purchsed a new AP just last week..my last one expired in spet 04.. hmm i wonder if im really entered into the contest????
                      We rock the party that rocks the party!
                      We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by dshimel
                        RX-24,
                        If we both get picked, we can carpool out.... I'd be there in a heartbeat!

Well, 5 hours of heartbeats.... but you get the point.
                        make an even better deal,if even one of gets picked (slim and none chance) scince its a 2fer ticket the other person drives the winner there,fair enough?
                        REMOVE TAG BEFORE FLIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by RX-24
                          make an even better deal,if even one of gets picked (slim and none chance) scince its a 2fer ticket the other person drives the winner there,fair enough?
                          If my wife doesn't demand I take her.

Comment

It sounds fun.
                            I will have to settle for the 6-13 which I am thrilled beyond belief!
                            Goin around the world...and back to Disneyland!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X