Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August/September 2012 - Which weeks to avoid/choose?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] August/September 2012 - Which weeks to avoid/choose?

All,

I'm trying to plan a trip to disneyland for 7 or 8 days sometime around August and September. I am trying to work out which week would be the least busiest. At this stage I know of the following things on :

D23 Event - Destination D: 75 years of Disney Animation - August 11 and 12.
    2012 Disneyland Half marathon Weekend - August 31 - September 2.

We are travelling internationally to get to Disneyland so could someone please let me know of any school holidays, public holidays which may also impact crowd levels during these months.

Thanks

Re: August/September 2012 - Which weeks to avoid/choose?

I would go after the second week in sept that's when we are going so we can skip some crowds and see the Halloween decor
    sigpic

Comment

We've been researching this lately and yes, the second week of Sept is best due to conventions and events like gay-days (because of high attendance) in the previous week.
      The only down side is Haunted Mansion will be down for the overlay install and there's the rumor of BTMRR being down for a refurb but there's nothing definitive yet.

Comment

We are there from Sept. 15th thru 23rd. The whole family. Should be great!!

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X