Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How long will the lines be on RSR?

With the opening of California Adventure's new headline attraction, this summer is going obviously attract HUGE crowds. Come July or August, how crowded do you think Radiator Springs Racers will be? Do you think that lines on rides will be unusually long (for summer's standards) on rides across the entire park (like Screamin and TOT), and even Disneyland Park as well?

Re: How long will the lines be on RSR?

umm kinda hard to really say since it hasn't opened yet and we don't know the layout of the queue yet let alone if it has fast pass...but it will deff. bring more crowds to DCA, so probably expect more crowds this summer then usual.

Comment

The line for RSR will be huge during summertime, obviously...

But, I believe Al has confirmed both FastPass and Single Rider for RSR. He noted that the fastpasses for RSR will be given out at the old It's Tough To Be a Bug FP machines to keep crowds down in Cars Land. Unless, I'm confusing Matterhorn, which I know added Single Rider, with RSR...does anyone remember if there is confirmation that RSR will have Single Rider?

Comment

My best guesses:
        • horrible
        • ridiculous
        • ludicrous

(take us to ludicrous speed!)

Comment

You can see the single rider line in the photos disney released of Carsland. The FP machines as noted above will be outside the Carsland area.
          These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
          My company had a special night at the park
          WdW trip report with WWoHP
          NYE 2011 trip report
          Mice Chat 7th anniversary
          Leap year 24 hour report
          New DCA trip report
          NYE 2012
          HKDL trip report

Comment

Expect 2-3 hours. Never less.

Comment

I definitely think it's safe to say that the line will be very long for the ride along with all the other rides in the land. You can't really expect anything less for a new land and the summer. I think that with the opening of Cars Land, Buena Vista Street, Matterhorn, etc. you can definitely expect some decent sized crowds for both parks. So the ride's lines probably won't be any less crowded. Even though I pray it not be too crowded.

Comment

I haven't ridden it yet, but I suspect it's going to be a terrible ride and nobody will bother waiting in line. I would suggest not even going into Cars Land, it looks like a lame land. Maybe go in winter when you've gotten bored of riding MFW 10 times a day, then maybe check out RSR.

Comment

Didnt Star Tours II have a 6 hour wait when it opened? And I remember TLM had a 2 hour wait when it opened. So I suppose RSR would have 6 hours wait as well!

Comment

I remember when Indiana Jones first opened and its line commonly extended well into Main Street.

Comment

Remember: DCA is extending hours to 11 PM, so that could be a good time to try. It's not as if RSR has a horrid capacity like FNSV or even the neighboring LFT, so lines should die down in the nighttime.

Comment

I think Star Tours had that six hour wait though its first day only, or maybe the first week?

Over the whole summer I'd say it will top out somewhere between 2.5/3 as others have said as people generally won't get into a line that is that much longer.
                        Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

Originally posted by goldenstate5 View Post
                          Remember: DCA is extending hours to 11 PM, so that could be a good time to try. It's not as if RSR has a horrid capacity like FNSV or even the neighboring LFT, so lines should die down in the nighttime.
                          What's the capacity of the ride? It doesn't seem at all like it'd have high capacity to me...

Comment

Originally posted by ohmyjustin View Post
                            What's the capacity of the ride? It doesn't seem at all like it'd have high capacity to me...
                            One of Al's updates had the capacity. if i remember correctly it was on par with Star Tours and Splash mountain. That's just off my memory maybe someone will find the article
                            These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                            My company had a special night at the park
                            WdW trip report with WWoHP
                            NYE 2011 trip report
                            Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                            Leap year 24 hour report
                            New DCA trip report
                            NYE 2012
                            HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by micky90 View Post
                              Didnt Star Tours II have a 6 hour wait when it opened? And I remember TLM had a 2 hour wait when it opened. So I suppose RSR would have 6 hours wait as well!
                              I heard somewhere that the line for Star Tours II was 8 hours! I'm not crazy enough to try and ride RSR on opening day, and was thinking of checking out Cars Land around July or August. If I remember correctly the lines for Star Tours II around August last summer topped out around 1 1/2- 2 hours...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X