This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question About Applying For A Job At The Disneyland Resort

I have a question about applying for a part time job at the Disneyland Resort.
    I've always been interested in working at the Disneyland Resort and now I believe
    I'm going to take the opportunity to try. I've been interested in being a bellhop at the Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror, The Disneyland Railroad, or The Jungle Cruise. What do I do to apply as an attraction host?
    Is there a category that I must choose on the Disney Jobs Site? I'm moving to Fullerton this fall so
    could I apply now and request to start in August if I get contacted this summer? Any Help Would Be Great!
    Contact Me On Visions Fantastic (Another Disney Site)

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/foru.../gurugriff100/

Re: Question About Applying For A Job At The Disneyland Resort

I don't have any advice for you unfortunately, but I am going to go ahead and sneak my way into this thread since I'm planning on doing the same thing early next year Good luck to you!

Photography
    www.flickr.com/photos/erinlarue
    www.sorabelle.deviantart.com

Comment

Re: Question About Applying For A Job At The Disneyland Resort

well if you wanted to apply they do everything online and thats at dlr.disneycareers.com. They only let you apply for what they have available at the time. Attractions would be under park operations. im not sure if they will wait till august if you apply now because they would probably want you for the summer but you could always ask them.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X