Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Carthay Circle Restaurant Reservations

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Carthay Circle Restaurant Reservations

I was making reservations for my upcoming June trip and I thought I would ask the Cast Member when reservations will start, she said that they may begin taking reservations this Thursday the 10th. I hope this is true because I plan on eating at the restaurant on opening day.

Re: Carthay Circle Restaurant Reservations

I would love to eat on opening day
    sorry I don know
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

That would be awesome! This is something I am MOST excited for - will definitely be keeping an eye and ear open on Thursday!

Comment

Well the Disney Parks Blog did say in an article that gave a peek into the restaurant, that reservations would be starting very soon so this seems very plausible.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X