Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally (and maybe this is how it's still done) the fires on the water in Fantasmic were/are fueled by a variation of Cremora (at least that's what I was told by a few friends who worked that first season back in '92).

Comment

Did you know there is a basketball court on the top floor of the Matterhorn?

Comment

Originally posted by Star Speeder
        One of the Disneyland gardenrs was growing marijuana on that hill.
        That would be better to put in a catagory called "doja know?" :lol: :lol:
        Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Star Speeder
          One of the Disneyland gardenrs was growing marijuana on that hill.
          Oh! I've always wondered why that hill was so high. :lol:

/couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by tikitone 74
            Did you know there is a basketball court on the top floor of the Matterhorn?
            It's a half-court and it is in the basement of the Matterhorn.
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
              It's a half-court and it is in the basement of the Matterhorn.
              Shocks
              Pegs
              Lucky!

Comment

That's cool, a little bit creepy to know... but cool...
                Check out my other blog:

Comment

That doesn't look like a basement.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                    That doesn't look like a basement.
                    I could be wrong, does kinda look like the peak.....anyone who can confirm where it is located?
                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Did you know that I took a shower today? Did you know that I read this topic today too? Did you know that when I go to DL, I fart on Main Street?
                      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
                        Did you know that when I go to DL, I fart on Main Street?
                        Your mom farts on main street

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
                          I could be wrong, does kinda look like the peak.....anyone who can confirm where it is located?
                          The hoop is still there I believe, but the location is used for storage now. the word "court" is very liberal indeed

Did you know that restaurants in New Orleans Square all essentially share the same Kitchen? So all the allegedly "better quality" food at the Bayou is prepared side by side with the crap from the counter service eateries.
                          ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

Comment

Originally posted by fearsnda
                            The hoop is still there I believe, but the location is used for storage now. the word "court" is very liberal indeed

Did you know that restaurants in New Orleans Square all essentially share the same Kitchen? So all the allegedly "better quality" food at the Bayou is prepared side by side with the crap from the counter service eateries.
                            duh I said this in the club 33 thread lol :lol:
                            Evil is lurking behind the matterhorn........ wait, that's just Mickey :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by fearsnda
                              The prep is downstairs. But there is an upstairs kitchen for the Bayou, where all the grill work or frying is done, and some of the plate presentation.
                              Kevin Yee
                              MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
                              Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
                              Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
                              Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
                              Mouse Trap
                              Tokyo Disney Made Easy
                              101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
                              Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
                                I did know that.

Alright, did you know, That PotC was originally supposed to be a walkthough wax museum?
                                Yes, I did!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                                  The Tiki room used to be the only air-conditioned attraction due to needing to air-condition the computer in the basement, they did the show too. It was extremely popular on hot days I hear.
                                  Originally posted by Circarama
                                  I think the Fantasyland Theater (which has since been replaced by the Pinocchio attraction) was actually the only attraction that was air conditioned on opening day in 1955. The Tiki Room opened in 1963. :monkey: I just realized that I have become a Disneyland history geek! :monkey: :lol:
                                  It was what I was told on the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour. So I would assume that it's correct then? I don't have any clue about the Fantasylnad Theater. They said it was the first air-conditioned ATTRACTION... maybe the Theater was the first show?

Comment

Did u know that if u go inside the cave of wonders tiger head in Aladdin's Oasis, it takes u to main street.
                                    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE
                                    __________________________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by KevinYee
                                      The prep is downstairs. But there is an upstairs kitchen for the Bayou, where all the grill work or frying is done, and some of the plate presentation.
                                      Hence the word "essentially"

Additionally, this ad was at the top of the page - one of those Google targeted ads based on contents of the page - Lord help us:

"Fart Machine # 2 Remote Control Fart Machine II Buy 2 and get one free. Save Now."

We're really a bunch of first class individuals

- fearsnda
                                      Last edited by fearsnda; 03-12-2005, 02:18 PM.
                                      ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

Comment

Did you know that the busiest day in Disneyland's history was in October of '96? (I know it was, I just can't remember the exact day) It was when the Electrical Parade was supposed to be canceled. (It turned out they extended it to November of '96, six weeks, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Lover
                                          Did you know that the busiest day in Disneyland's history was in October of '96? (I know it was, I just can't remember the exact day) It was when the Electrical Parade was supposed to be canceled. (It turned out they extended it to November of '96, six weeks, I think.
                                          I don't understand, how could it be DL's busiest ... when they get to capacity they shut the doors ... and I know they've gotten to capacity..........
                                          Originally posted by drunkmom
                                          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X