Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel in the Parks: Add Alan Silvestri's Captain America March to the Soarin' Loop

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Marvel in the Parks: Add Alan Silvestri's Captain America March to the Soarin' Loop

The Soarin' Loop includes bits from The Right Stuff, Air Force One, John William's theme for the Statue of Liberty renovation, etc. A quick and easy way to get Marvel into the park is to add Alan Silvestri's Captain America March to the Soarin' loop:

Re: Marvel in the Parks: Add Alan Silvestri's Captain America March to the Soarin' Lo

It totally works!

Comment

Re: Marvel in the Parks: Add Alan Silvestri's Captain America March to the Soarin' Lo

Add it to the esplanade loop.

Comment

I can imagine this in Condor Flats for sure!

As for the Esplanade, that entire loop needs an overhaul but not sure Captain America is what that area needs. I'd prefer "Make Way For Tomorrow Today" "Expo version from Iron Man 2.

The song version is perfect for Tomorrowland

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

It's perfect for Soarin. It can even serve as a loop for Condor flats

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post

As for the Esplanade, that entire loop needs an overhaul but not sure Captain America is what that area needs. I'd prefer "Make Way For Tomorrow Today" "Expo version from Iron Man 2.

The song version is perfect for Tomorrowland
            God, this already sounds like it came from the parks!

Comment

Originally posted by brenden View Post
              God, this already sounds like it came from the parks!

It should, because YouTube is incorrect. That specific song was written by Disney's one and only Richard Sherman! :bow:

Comment

Oh god!!!!
                I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Comment

Yeah add music first its would be pretty easy and BOTH songs sound like they were made for the parks.

Then Meet and greets...then the world...i mean rides
                  Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

The music works brilliantly, but since it's Marvel related some might not support the idea. Just listening to the Captain America score get's me excited about Marvel inside any park, Disneyland or not.

Comment

Yeah when I first heard this I thought of Soarin lol
                      These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                      My company had a special night at the park
                      WdW trip report with WWoHP
                      NYE 2011 trip report
                      Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                      Leap year 24 hour report
                      New DCA trip report
                      NYE 2012
                      HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post

If they are going to add something from Ironman, I say it should be the song from Sabbath.
                        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X