Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Modern Family has been posted! :)

The full Disneyland episode of Modern Family has been posted for your enjoyment. Enjoy!
    (I removed the link due to legal issues)

Last edited by DonaldMissingPants; 05-09-2012, 07:02 PM.

Re: Modern Family has been posted!

I know you're trying to be nice and share the episode for all to see, but is this legal? The episode just came out, and I wouldn't want MiceChat or anybody to get in trouble for sharing video content illegally. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Theoretical View Post
      I know you're trying to be nice and share the episode for all to see, but is this legal?
      well its already been aired on the east coast, so i don't know

---------- Post added 05-09-2012 at 08:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by Theoretical View Post
      I know you're trying to be nice and share the episode for all to see, but is this legal? The episode just came out, and I wouldn't want MiceChat or anybody to get in trouble for sharing video content illegally. :-/
      maybe not, you have a point but i can't delete the post, a mod must do it for me... thanks for the heads up though, i appreciate it

Comment

I'm thinking it's not legal. It's not been aired yet on the west coast.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
          I'm thinking it's not legal. It's not been aired yet on the west coast.
          thanks, i edited and removed the link

Comment

So uh if I were to google this, would I find it?
            Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Quentin View Post
              sorry, my mouth is sealed... but it should go upon ABC's official website tomorrow.. it's at abc.go.com

Comment

Originally posted by Quentin:1056754723
                It's on ABC's website. And, um... pretty sure it is not illegal to post a link to the website that belongs to the owner of the material. They're the ones that put it up. Doesn't matter what time it is where. They own the rights to the episode and when it becomes available for online viewing is entirely up to them. Webmasters want as much traffic directed to their sites as possible. They APPRECIATE traffic being directed from other sites. More hits equals more advertising revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by BrodyDanger View Post
                  It's on ABC's website. And, um... pretty sure it is not illegal to post a link to the website that belongs to the owner of the material. They're the ones that put it up. Doesn't matter what time it is where. They own the rights to the episode and when it becomes available for online viewing is entirely up to them. Webmasters want as much traffic directed to their sites as possible. They APPRECIATE traffic being directed from other sites. More hits equals more advertising revenue.
                  I don't think the original link was to ABC's website. ABC.com does make the episodes available, but the most recent episode isn't posted yet, and probably won't be until the early morning hours on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by simba View Post
                    I don't think the original link was to ABC's website. ABC.com does make the episodes available, but the most recent episode isn't posted yet, and probably won't be until the early morning hours on Thursday.
                    Ah... scanned the abc.go.com part and interpreted it as the original link being from that site. Uh, so... nevermind.

Comment

You can watch this episode for free via Hulu.com.

I think this link should be helpful:
                      Hulu - Modern Family: Disneyland - Watch the full episode now.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X