Annual Passholders get chance to preview Cars Land and Buena Vista Street - $50+

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArchimedesWhatWhat
    "What? What?"
    • May 2012

Re: Annual Passholders get chance to preview Cars Land and Buena Vista Street - $50+

I gave in, I bought two passes for early Sunday.

Once I thought of it as a donation, it wasn't such a big deal.

@FromMatterhorn on Twitter & Instagram

Comment

• DL714
      MiceChatter
      • Jun 2011

Re: Annual Passholders get chance to preview Cars Land and Buena Vista Street - $50+

Originally posted by stevek View Post
      I do crack up when I see people (not on this board) saying they can't decide if they want to go to the day or the night preview so they just bought tix to both. Why not go out on a limb, make a decision and save some tix for other folks that might be happy to experience it once?
      I had not thought about that. A single passholder could buy tickets for all three time periods for a total of $175 without dinner or $600 with dinner. Interesting?

---------- Post added 05-17-2012 at 04:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by brian11811 View Post

If you get the 6-11pm pass for $75, do you still get to enter the park before 6pm (If you are blocked that day?)
      From the offer page: "Event admission includes a 1-Day 1-Park Ticket to Disney California Adventure Park for the entire day."

Comment

• Terri Burk
        New MiceChatter
        • May 2012

Can someone show me where it is implied that our money for these tickets is or could be a charity donation? On the Disneyland site it specifically states that in celebration they will be making the donation. I do not read anything that implies or misleads me to thinking my ticket could be a tax deduction. Maybe I am wrong but I think Disney was perfectly clear. I also see no problem with charging for the tickets. This is a big deal, a whole land not just a ride. Disney is a business after all. People can just say no thanks and move on. I do not understand why people are so angry with Disney. Is there something posted elsewhere that implies something different then what the Disneyland site states?

Comment

• ADDel
          MiceChatter
          • Jan 2011

We decided to purchase APs this year. Luckily, the event happens while we're on vacation in Anaheim.

Here's the 'kicker', they wont let us purchase our tickets because we haven't activated our passes. Seriously? You're going to say no to a 'donation'? I called the AP line and they straight up told me no. I even mentioned we live in NorCal. Hidden Agenda.
          all magic comes with a price

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X