Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you watch a Radiator Spring Racers Leaked Ride Video?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Would you watch a Radiator Spring Racers Leaked Ride Video?

Would You watch it here? or on you tube or would it ruin your 5 Year Wait on this ride great ride please give us your thoughts !

For me personally I would Love to see it first but for some it would ruin the experience and fun but who knows.

Re: Would you watch a Radiator Spring Racers Leaked Ride Video?

I prefer to be surprised about new attractions so I try to resist watching the leaked videos. I do look at pictures of new facades and restaurants though.

:yea:Woo-hoo 200th post!!:yea:
    Last edited by SydneyMouse; 06-03-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

I posted the first ever POV on the internet of The Little Mermaid and Star Tours 2 weeks before the opening last year and this site exploded.

This is what happen when I posted that video last year.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	7342978
      My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
      http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

No.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalbma View Post
          I posted the first ever POV on the internet of The Little Mermaid and Star Tours 2 weeks before the opening last year and this site exploded.

This is what happen when I posted that video last year.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]20255[/ATTACH]
          Haha I remember that day! Exciting times
          "I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it"
          -Walt Disney

Comment

I try not to watch, but the temptation is so great, I usally end up giving in:/

Comment

I normally dont watch ride videos before opening. I remember that TLM video thread well and I even commented in it, but I didnt actually watch the video! Same for the Star Tours videos although I did watch the clips Disney released! And I would look at a few seconds of the queue stuff like that, but I was really really excited for Star Tours. The anticipation was killing me lol. But I stayed away! So no I wouldnt watch RSR either! That said, I usually try to catch these rides the first few weeks/months of opening. MOST people arent that lucky and cant make it that soon or the first year so thats a bit different.

I know there will be TONS of Grizzly Gulch videos when that ride opens at HKDL! I plan to ride it but I doubt I will be able to go anytime this year or next so that one is a bit more tempting to watch but will TRY to hold off until I make it back to Hong Kong.

Comment

Oh, I'd LOVE to say I wouldn't, and I'd save my anticipation for the ride in person, but it's so tempting and hard to resist sometimes!
                :meet: Because Bert Said So! :meet:

Comment

I would because I don't even live close, so it wouldn't spoil anything for me.
                  DisneyTwins
                  Since May 2003

Comment

I ‘m blocked with my beloved So. Cal. Select pass ‘til August, so of course I’m gonna watch.
                    As for the “five year wait” that will come for the rest of you nice people about the middle of this month (if ya know what I mean.) Stay hydrated!

Comment

I'd watch it in a heartbeat.

Comment

I'd watch it in a second. Why not? Like everyone else, I'll be going on the ride 500 times in the next few years.
                        Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Sure. Why not? It's not like I'll get to see it in person anytime in the next year at least, so whether I see a leaked video in the next week or two or I see a video in the next 6 months, the only stuff I'll get to see is what the videos offer.

Comment

Yes. Judge me.

Comment

i refused to watch any videos or pics of the little mermaid. it was alot more exciting seeing it all for the 1st time on the actual ride.. i have made a vow to myself not to watch any video of the rides in carsland, and only briefly skim any pics of carsland and buena vista street during dateline disneyland every monday. all i can say is it's gonna be a loooong 470 days for me.. ( i also will not watch any video of the transformers ride, we will be visiting universal as well)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X