Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

    So here is another chance to get into Cars Land before it opens to the general public. KTLA-TV 5 in Los Angeles is going to broadcast their show from DCA on June 14th during the Media Day. The station is having a contest where people can join them that day at the park.


    Sweepstake Link: Disney California Adventure Giveaway: Cars Land Sneek Peak - KTLA.COM



    Deadline for each weekday's code word is midnight. June 11 code word deadline is noon.




    Edit: Just noticed this has been also posted in the general preview contest thread, though that thread has been associated mostly with the Coke contest. May be easier to keep track of codes in a new thread.
    Last edited by OC2Epcot; 06-04-2012, 09:48 AM.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

    Noooooo. Now we have little to no chance of winning. You should have kept to yourself and play until you win.

    I set my computer to record the news from 7am to 9am, therefore, I wouldn't need to sit throughout the whole broadcast to find the code.

    It appears that there are 6 winners daily not counting the weekend.

    The codeword for today is: Here's a hint: The Jetblue managed to land it safely on the ----- River off Manhattan. Fill in the blank
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 06-04-2012, 09:51 AM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

      Originally posted by SoCalbma View Post
      Noooooo. Now we have little to no chance of winning. You should have kept to yourself and play until you win.

      I set my computer to record the news from 7am to 9am, therefore, I wouldn't need to sit throughout the whole broadcast to find the code.

      It appears that there are 6 winners daily not counting the weekend.
      I will already be at the media event, so I wasn't afraid of sharing.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

        Originally posted by OC2Epcot View Post
        I will already be at the media event, so I wasn't afraid of sharing.
        I also won the AP preview on June 11th 1-5PM. I'm trying to win this tickets to take my friends.
        My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
        http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

          Does anyone have today's code word? I leave home at 7 am to get my daughter to school and don't get back until 9 am. I plan to record the news from now on. Missed it today, so if anyone is willing to share, I'd be most grateful!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

            A friend of mine says that it is "Luigi" as in "Luigi's Flying Tires." This is a good idea to share the code word for those who aren't around to get the code word.
            I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
            - From "Prep And Landing"

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

              Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
              A friend of mine says that it is "Luigi" as in "Luigi's Flying Tires." This is a good idea to share the code word for those who aren't around to get the code word.
              Ohhh, thanks for the help! My girlfriend and I would love to preview Carsland since we didn't win the Ralph's sweepstakes or AP preview. Here's hoping our luck will change!
              My Adventure Blog

              flickr

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

                Originally posted by SoCalbma View Post
                ...
                The codeword for today is: Here's a hint: The Jetblue managed to land it safely on the ----- River off Manhattan. Fill in the blank
                I hope that wasn't the question.
                Maybe I don't understand it, but it was a US Airways flight that landed on the Hudson.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

                  Does anyone know what the code is for today?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

                    Originally posted by DisneyManiac View Post
                    Does anyone know what the code is for today?
                    It's "Luigi."

                    ---------- Post added 06-06-2012 at 05:35 PM ----------

                    Originally posted by Jetlife View Post
                    I hope that wasn't the question.
                    Maybe I don't understand it, but it was a US Airways flight that landed on the Hudson.
                    Nope that wasn't the question, I didn't want to give out the codeword, so instead I came up with my own question. and your right, the code word for that day was "hudson"
                    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
                    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

                      Originally posted by SoCalbma View Post
                      It's "Luigi."
                      ... I thought yesterday's was Luigi?
                      My Adventure Blog

                      flickr

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

                        Originally posted by SoCalbma View Post
                        It's "Luigi."
                        I just tried this, and it didn't work.... Thanks for the help though!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

                          Today, the code word is MATER.
                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
                          -Aristotle


                          Next Trip in 2012 to see the final product

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

                            Thank you Kibia16 (:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Cars Land Media Day Preview Contest (KTLA)

                              Thanks for the codes!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X