Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parade of Dreams- what direction does it move?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parade of Dreams- what direction does it move?

Hey everyone,

quick question- with the once a day performace of parade of dreams this holiday season, what direction does it go?
    from main street to small world?

Re: Parade of Dreams- what direction does it move?

delete
    Last edited by PragmaticIdealist; 12-27-2005, 10:16 PM.

Comment

The Parade of Dreams travels from Town Square to Small World Plaza during this Holiday Season. The floats get moved to the Town Square side when the park is closed. The Parade of Dreams must move in this direction to keep Town Square backstage free of floats when A Christmas Fantasy Parade floats park there after their first parade.

When the Holiday Season is over and Parade of Dreams has 1 parade a day (Mon - Thur), it will go back to its normal route of Small World to Town Square.

Comment

That's helpful info to know.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Shang,
          I am getting a few more shots for my film, so I wanted to make sure I know exactly what direction it is coming from.

Comment

Can't wait to see your work.

So yeah - if you plan on videotaping the Parade of Dreams before Jan 2, then the Parade will be going from Town Square to Small World every day.

If you plan on videotaping it from Jan 3 on, then the Parade will be going from Small World to Town Square for its first parade during 2 parade days as well on days where there is only one parade.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X