Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Suggestions for an upcoming trip

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for an upcoming trip

Hey guys, Tommorrow I'm taking a friend to Disneyland tht hasn't been there since 1989. He's a guy that usually enjoys more thrilling attractions (Knotts),but I talked him into coming.

We're Absolutely Going To ride these to show how the park has changed to be more fun and thrilling for the teens I Guess:

IJA (Never Been On)
    Splash (Never Been On)
    Space (Not the new one)
    Astro Blasters (Never Been On)

Going to DCA To Ride all of those because he has never been. Is there anything else I should maKE A POINT TO RIDE TO SHOW HIM HOW THE PARK HAS CHANGED. i ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY OF THOSE GOOD DEALS ON TICKETS LIKE THE cOSTCO dEAL

THANKS
    5 days a week

Re: Suggestions for an upcoming trip

I hope that crowds don't bother him. It'll be a shock to him if he hasn't experienced such crowds at a park before.

I hope that you can do everything that you want to. Sounds like fun.

Enjoy!

Comment

Re: Suggestions for an upcoming trip

What about Haunted Mansion Holiday? I know its not big on thrills but it is still a really good ride. And since this might be its final year for HMH(or so I hear) it might be a really good idea to take him on it.

Hope you guys have a great time!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X