X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Photos from this evening - Grand Californian Fire

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1076689

And while it hasn't been edited yet, here is some photos from early this morning and the big Traffic Mess...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1075072
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: New Photos from this evening - Grand Californian Fire

How did you get those photos?

Comment

Thank you for the photos.

Comment

Thanks for the pictures
        :crazylegs

Comment

Thanks DB, Nice job.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

So im sorry if i missed it posted somewhere else, but what was the cause of the fire? Someone acting stupid? Im so curious!

-Lauryn

Comment

Based on News Reports, they turned off the lights around 2 AM last night to do some repairs, including replacing some lights.

When they turned them back on around 3 AM, the fire started due to an electrical short.

Comment

Thank you DB for the photos!
                sigpic

Comment

So the carpet's gone completely. Sigh. That's sad, it was a one of a kind thing, I wonder what they'll wind up replacing it with (and how long it will take).

Comment

Thanks Darkbeer. Its sad they have to replace all the carpet and furniture . Well maybe they will get something close to the same

(Off Topic- I havent been on this account since 4-11-05 oops)

Comment

Wow I'm shocked...I heard of a fire when I passed by the TV but did pay any attention to the location. I heard them say they were going to give the guests one free nights stay. Did they close it completly during repairs or just the lobby area? Hopefully no one was hurt.

Comment

nope no was was hurt but some reported "stress" but its obviously someone looking for some extra money

Comment

Wow I'm shocked...I heard of a fire when I passed by the TV but did pay any attention to the location. I heard them say they were going to give the guests one free nights stay. Did they close it completely during repairs or just the lobby area? Hopefully no one was hurt.

Comment

Why on Earth would they leave the fire burning in the fireplace while they are working in that area? You'd think thay would turn it off!
                            "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

Originally posted by jwbear
                              Why on Earth would they leave the fire burning in the fireplace while they are working in that area? You'd think thay would turn it off!
                              It might be helping dry out the area.....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X