This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weds 13th June CARSLAND Celeb/VIP Grand Opening Schedule

Just received this schedule fro Weds Celeb/VIP Grand Opening. Its gonna be a fun night. Anyone else going??

Wednesday, June 13, 2012
    4:30pm – 6:00pm Cars Land Exclusive Preview
    (Cars Land Attractions open for celebrities and invited guests)
    6:00pm – 7:00pm Red Carpet
    7:30pm – 8:00pm Private Reception at Carthay Circle Restaurant/1901 Members Only Lounge
    8:20pm – 8:35pm Cars Land Grand Opening Ceremony
    8:30pm – 11:00pm Cars Land Opening Party

Re: Weds 13th June CARSLAND Celeb/VIP Grand Opening Schedule

anyone else going??

Comment

Originally posted by englishpauliewalle View Post
      anyone else going??

I will be there during the same date and timeframe.... but I think planners may be overlapping attendance in Carsland with other invited guests. Without getting into detail..the schedule disclosed to me differs from the one you posted for you.

Comment

Does anyone have the schedule for the 14th? Yes i know that park is closed to the public. I mean the schedule of events for the media etc.

Comment

So if this is the Cars Land Grand Opening Ceremony, what is Friday morning about?
          FAT KIDS UNITE!
          (Anyone can be a Fat Kid! You love food?, you're in!)
          :ap:
          "Curiosity killed the cat, you know.." "I know!"

Comment

Cars Ceremony is Wednesday Night. Friday is the "Grand Reopening of Disney California Adventure Park" ceremony.

Comment

Originally posted by D23Divinity View Post
              So if this is the Cars Land Grand Opening Ceremony, what is Friday morning about?
              On Friday morning it is the Rededication OF DCA and official opening of Buena Vista Street and Carsland.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunkwerx View Post
                I will be there during the same date and timeframe.... but I think planners may be overlapping attendance in Carsland with other invited guests. Without getting into detail..the schedule disclosed to me differs from the one you posted for you.

Yah, I believe it depends if you're press or something else. If you're press, you're expected to be along the red carpet snapping pics of the celebs going in. I also don't believe the Private reception at Club 1901 is for everyone. Just the top brass and talent. Everyone else will be sampling the food prepared by Disneyland Hotel food operations.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                  Yah, I believe it depends if you're press or something else. If you're press, you're expected to be along the red carpet snapping pics of the celebs going in. I also don't believe the Private reception at Club 1901 is for everyone. Just the top brass and talent. Everyone else will be sampling the food prepared by Disneyland Hotel food operations.
                  The schedule I posted was the talent/vip schedule. The reception is for talent and 250 invited VIP guests.

Comment

I'll be there. Who got invited? I heard the club33 members already had their preview? I know it's stars and exec's but who else. I was going casual. What to wear?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X