This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids Race On Power Wheels To Cars Land: video

I thought this promo video was kinda cute....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4sR0...e_gdata_player

You just have to go to the link. I didn't figure out how to embed the video.
    Last edited by Julieandtheboys; 06-12-2012, 09:30 PM. Reason: me know not the technology

Re: Kids Race On Power Wheels To Cars Land: video

Thanks for posting that! I have actually been looking for it. I was there when they were filming that a few weeks ago and was curious what it was for.

It was very early in the morning. I was staying at the Ramada Maingate and had breakfast reservations at Goofy's Kitchen. They would not let anyone across the esplanade and there were quite a number of people trying to get to their breakfast reservations at all of the hotels.

People were getting extremely upset. (Not me, of course... I was enjoying watching the filming). After about 20 minutes they stopped filming so a cast member could walk us through to the other side.

It cracks me up that all of that drama resulted in about 2 seconds of footage in that ad.

Comment

The ending really makes that video.

Comment

I agree it wasn't doing it for me till i saw lasseter at the end now i can't wait to see the bonus video they mention is coming at the end.
        Last edited by fishgal; 06-13-2012, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I loved it. Too cute.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X