Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Kids Race On Power Wheels To Cars Land: video

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids Race On Power Wheels To Cars Land: video

I thought this promo video was kinda cute....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4sR0...e_gdata_player

You just have to go to the link. I didn't figure out how to embed the video.
    Last edited by Julieandtheboys; 06-12-2012, 09:30 PM. Reason: me know not the technology

Re: Kids Race On Power Wheels To Cars Land: video

Thanks for posting that! I have actually been looking for it. I was there when they were filming that a few weeks ago and was curious what it was for.

It was very early in the morning. I was staying at the Ramada Maingate and had breakfast reservations at Goofy's Kitchen. They would not let anyone across the esplanade and there were quite a number of people trying to get to their breakfast reservations at all of the hotels.

People were getting extremely upset. (Not me, of course... I was enjoying watching the filming). After about 20 minutes they stopped filming so a cast member could walk us through to the other side.

It cracks me up that all of that drama resulted in about 2 seconds of footage in that ad.

Comment

The ending really makes that video.

Comment

I agree it wasn't doing it for me till i saw lasseter at the end now i can't wait to see the bonus video they mention is coming at the end.
        Last edited by fishgal; 06-13-2012, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I loved it. Too cute.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X