This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Dancin' with Disney - Rare Disney Characters - Stage 17 DCA

While I was at the park yesterday, I saw that they have a new dance party just for kids called "Dancin' with Disney" located in Stage 17 in Hollywood Land.

I managed to get a few footage from there before I had to rush to go catch the last showing of Goofy Water show.

It looks like there were some rare Disney characters that I have never seen before in the park dancing with the kids.

My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: Dancin' with Disney - Rare Disney Characters - Stage 17 DCA

Love it!

Looks like the kids are having a great time.

#JustGotHappier
    "People of Earth, how are you?"

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.
    Fish are friends, not food."

Comment

I was the very very first person in:yea:
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

That is so cool. Clarabelle and Clara Cluck are two characters I want to get my photo with. Glad to see some Aristocats out to.
        "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

Comment

They need to have Horace Horsecollar, Robin Hood, Little John, some more random villans, and New Characters like Pete and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Comment

We know they have Robin Hod and Little John..some where because they were just in the episode of Modern Family, but still very cool to see Big Bad Wolf out too
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Are these characters here to stay? Or is it just for the first event? I'd kill to get a picture with the Big Bad Wolf! Do they do meet & greets afterwards?
              Last edited by Quarar44; 06-16-2012, 07:52 AM.

Comment

They've got Big Bad Wolf AND Clara Cluck in there? Wow! These really are rare characters! I didn't even know Clara Cluck was a character you could get pics with! Now if only they brought in Oswald!

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch626626 View Post
                  They've got Big Bad Wolf AND Clara Cluck in there? Wow! These really are rare characters! I didn't even know Clara Cluck was a character you could get pics with! Now if only they brought in Oswald!
                  Not here though.........he needs a meet and greet...at the Gas Station
                  Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

No meet and greets, or autographs. If you'd like a picture with one of them, you'll have to be dancing with them and have a friend take the picture for you.
                    Also, Clarabelle and Clara do meets at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree (along with Horace) so you can find them there if you want to meet them.
                    For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

Comment

Does Clarabelle wear the same dress at BTRJ or does she wear her Christmas parade outfit?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7224310794_29643bc255_z.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	239.5 KB
ID:	7343320
                        This is what you'll find Clarabelle (and Horace) wearing back at the Jamboree~
                        For certain you must be lost to find the places that can't be found. Elseways, everyone would know where it was.

Comment

Wonder if they'll bring in more underused characters at certain times beyond that specific set. Would definitely give it a lot of repeatability if you could go in there and say find Kronk, the Robinsons characters, Roger Rabbit and others.
                          M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                          sigpic
                          Flickr

Comment

I like Clarabelle's new dress now if they bring in Horace hopefully he will get a new costume too.

Comment

Bring back Darkwing Duck and the 90s Disney Afternoon characters

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X