Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

going to disneyland in july with my bf for the first time since we met!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] going to disneyland in july with my bf for the first time since we met!!!

sorry if this is wayyyyy off topic but im excited that my gorgeous bf is coming in from Swindon, England and we'll be going to disneyland as a couple on July 7th-14th!!!!!!!!!!!!! im SOOO excited i finally get to show off my man to the cast members i know lol anyways sorry if i sound like an idiot :0

haha any tips people? im nervous as hell!!!
    sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Re: going to disneyland in july with my bf for the first time since we met!!!

no one? lol
    sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Make sure to ride POTC. It is a must-see attraction that can't be missed!

Comment

its our favorite ride after Indy (where we met)
        sigpic

Comment

That's awesome! How long have the two of you been going out?

Comment

since april we met at Indy in the single rider line
            sigpic

Comment

Ride the dark rides for lots of kissin'!
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Post lots of pictures! Have lots of fun!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Give the Matterhorn CM's heck for the lack of snugglin' on the new bobsleds! :roll:
                  Grab some snacks and bring 'em over to the newly re-opened Aladdin's Oasis. Aladdin, Jasmine, and Genie will most likely be there and you could chat it up with them!
                  A nice cruise on the Mark Twain around dusk would be nice, too!
                  And how about getting a couples caricature done? I've wanted to do this for awhile but I always forget!

Lastly, have fun!! Lotsa snugglin and kissin too!
                  I believe my future must be brighter than my past. Without that belief, I'm just waiting to die.
                  --> Elevate Your Life

Comment

That's like my lifelong dream: To meet a hunky Brit at Disneyland. Good for you!!

Facebook me!
                    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff Lightyear View Post
                      Give the Matterhorn CM's heck for the lack of snugglin' on the new bobsleds!

The quality of the snuggling goes down on a roller coaster, plus no more chance of head injuries. So thank the cm's for the new bobsleds

Comment

Have fun!!

Comment

Go somewhere romantic for a meal! I'm taking my BF to Blue Bayou for his birthday lunch while we're there.
                          ..:: DLR Trips: 1994, 1999, 2012 ::..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X