X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from the new "Chamber of Commerce" GR and Guest Relations Window

Hi everybody,

Does anyone has photos from inside the new Guest Relations Center (aka Chamber of Commerce) and Guest Relations Window/Lost & Found (outside the park on the esplanade) ?

Thanks in advance.

PS : If someone has old photos to compare, let me know ^^

Click image for larger version

Name:	P08-0002.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	7368926

Last edited by Loc Potter; 06-19-2012, 09:14 AM.

Guest Relations & Ticketing Coordinator @ Disneyland Paris
    English is not my mother tongue, I hope you would forgive me for my spelling mistakes.

Re: Photos from the new "Chamber of Commerce" GR and Guest Relations Window

I don't have photos but I did get to see the inside when I went on the 15th in order to have a CM compliment card written. It's done in the same beautiful 20's/30's style of BVS with 3-4 black and white photos hanging behind the desk. I can only remember one of the photos which was an old traveling luxury car going through a "tunnel tree", most likely a redwood or sequoia, and I can distinctly remember that because I pointed it out to my friend because we drove through the fallen tunnel tree in Sequoia NP in May. I think the other photos were old CA photos as well which fit BVS time period and the whole CA theme of the park.

Comment

wow what a difference a few slabs of stucko can do!
      sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20913[/ATTACH]

Okay... My mind is officially blown just looking at the differences of the two photos. Wow!

Amazing, folks. Simply amazing. :-)
        "People of Earth, how are you?"

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.
        Fish are friends, not food."

Comment

corporate meet detail!!!
          sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Originally posted by MrsMonroe View Post
            corporate meet detail!!!
            Exactly! Lol
            "People of Earth, how are you?"

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

"I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself.
            Fish are friends, not food."

Comment

just for fun...

Comment

It looks so pretty and inviting!! Can't wait to see it in person.
                Disneyland: '76, '77, Jun '84, Dec '87, Dec '88, Apr '97, Nov' 00, Dec '06, Dec '07, Apr '09 and Dec '09, Oct '10, Dec '11, Oct '12, Jan '14, Jan '16 (Star Wars 10k)
                Disney World: Mar '04 and May '13

Comment

Originally posted by Sir.Mouse View Post

just for fun...
                  the chamber is guest relations and the other door is first aid
                  sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X