This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Mickeys Halloween Party Question

On the Disney website it says Halloween celebrations will start the 14th. Does anyone know if the 14th will be the first day of Mickeys Halloween Party?

Re: Mickeys Halloween Party Question

Run dont walk to this party as it is awesome and what ever you do try to get a front viewing spot in front of the castle for the fantastic fireworks show

MouseSavers.com - Walt Disney World Festival, Party & Event Info
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yoda1138777 View Post
      Run dont walk to this party as it is awesome and what ever you do try to get a front viewing spot in front of the castle for the fantastic fireworks show

MouseSavers.com - Walt Disney World Festival, Party & Event Info

The link above seems to be for WDW. The diff between the two is important since dates and prices do not follow the WDW version... nor do the offerings (the trick-or-treat being eliminated, carriage rides that don't exist at DLR etc etc)

DLR has yet to post their H'ween events. See link below. Hope this helps!

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...een-party.html
      Last edited by JMazz; 06-21-2012, 04:18 AM.

Comment

If the patterns holds true to last year, the first Halloween party will be Friday September 28th, with the parties being held every Tues and Fri after that, and October 31st.

Comment

sorry when i searched google it took me straight to the spot on the page and i didnt see the top portion that said WDW
          sigpic

Comment

How much does the Mickey's thing cost, on average? And is it fun for grown ups? My husband and I will be going in October and we will be there for a Friday, and while he likes DL I LOVE it (clearly bc on i'm on here lol) but he's not a big Disney fanatic and I'm just not sure if the halloween party will be too "boring" for him...

Comment

Originally posted by CSei2011 View Post
              How much does the Mickey's thing cost, on average? And is it fun for grown ups? My husband and I will be going in October and we will be there for a Friday, and while he likes DL I LOVE it (clearly bc on i'm on here lol) but he's not a big Disney fanatic and I'm just not sure if the halloween party will be too "boring" for him...
              You should go, the parties are great. Costumes on guest including you if you opt to, many characters around, special party own decoration and a superb firework show.

Friday and other dates are higher than most Tuesdays. There are AP discounts. considering the lowest to highest price it will probably be $50 to $75.
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X