Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is with the Cars Land cleaning crew?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is with the Cars Land cleaning crew?

I visited DCA for the first time since its grand re-opening on June 19th.

While waiting near the queue for RSR (with my Fastpass) while it was broken down, I twice witnessed a very random group of CM's rush the Stanley fountain/statue and wipe it down with rags for just a few seconds. Every one who saw this got a good laugh from the spectacle but I would like to know if there is any reasoning behind it? Are they just there to make us laugh? I doubt they were actually sprucing anything up! Not complaining, just wondering.
    Attached Files

Re: What is with the Cars Land cleaning crew?

Thats the flash mob thing Al was talking about.

Comment

That's funny

Comment

Hahaha. This is what the pit stop crew at Luigi's does when they have a little bit of extra time. Glad you found it entertaining. It's what makes cleaning up Radiator Springs fun. =)

Comment

Very cute )

Comment

maybe Paul Pressler was around and they sent a clean crew out to show Paul how things must be clean!!!! lol
            sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X