Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok So What Do You All Think Is Going To Happen With The Matterhorns Bobsleds?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Ok So What Do You All Think Is Going To Happen With The Matterhorns Bobsleds?

Do you think they would get replaced? I'm hearing around people do not like the new sleds and that the ride is still very shaky/bumpy.

You all wernt kidding when you said there isn't enough room. I saw soem video's and wow, looks really cramped :/
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Re: Ok So What Do You All Think Is Going To Happen With The Matterhorns Bobsleds?

I Hope they add pads to the ride...not much fun with how...uncomfortable it has become
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Re: Ok So What Do You All Think Is Going To Happen With The Matterhorns Bobsleds?

Being 6'4" I am not looking forward to trying to squeeze into one of these when we go next week.

We'll see though
      There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
      -Dr. Strange

Comment

6'4" here too and it was not comfortable at all. Big thumbs down being closed that long and it being rougher than ever.

Comment

they need to add pads to the seats sitting on that plastic is horrible.
          These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
          My company had a special night at the park
          WdW trip report with WWoHP
          NYE 2011 trip report
          Mice Chat 7th anniversary
          Leap year 24 hour report
          New DCA trip report
          NYE 2012
          HKDL trip report

Comment

I loved how with the old sleds, especially me being a short piece of Pooh at 5'5, I could lean back and relax and have fun at the same time during the ride.

But also with everyones knees up that high just looks ridiculous.
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

seems like they would have kept the same seat and just added the seat belts into a re-designed similar sled.

DL 55th BDAY trip report
              NYE 2011 trip report
              Leap year 24 hour report
              New DCA trip report
              NYE 2012
              HKDL trip report

Comment

Yeah I agree the new plastic seating felt uncomfortable. On the plus side, I happy with the new Single Rider line

Comment

5'6 was a bit uncomfortable in the middle of 3 seats but manageable very fast though was actually scary at how fast it was going

Comment

You are all starting to worry me. You see... I'm 7 feet tall.

Just kidding... I'm 6'1", but it still sounds like I'm gonna be cramped in those things. The mountain looks great though.

Comment

^^ you will fit fine I am 6-1 it;s just the seats I hate I got the back seat and had room.

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                      NYE 2011 trip report
                      Leap year 24 hour report
                      New DCA trip report
                      NYE 2012
                      HKDL trip report

Comment

If you're really tall, avoid rows 1 and 4. The other rows have just an extra bit of feet room around the butt of the person in front of you. That extra space isn't there in the front of the sleds.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I actually didn't notice the ride itself being more uncomfortable in the new seats, but the lack of leg room is just nuts. I'm only 5'3 and it was a bit cramped. My 6'3 bf was miserable.

Comment

While I can see them eventually getting new sleds that actually don't injure tall people :-P the ride itself doesn't other me. It's a BOBSLED it's supposed to be pretty bumpy

Comment

It's not the height that's the biggest problem, it's a really rough ride and the seats are not padded at all. For a man the pain is just.......nuts.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X