Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

RSR vs. Indiana Jones - Merged

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] RSR vs. Indiana Jones - Merged

Which is the better, more immersive ride and why?
    Indy
    50.00%
    RSR
    50.00%

re: RSR vs. Indiana Jones - Merged

Radiator Springs Racers
    its more fun, and just awesome. its hard to explain
    sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

RSR vs. Indiana Jones

Which is the better attraction and why?

Comment

Hmm I don't think I can pick one over the other. They both display Disney attractions at their finest. They are both immersive. They both tell a story. They are about the same length in time. if you made me pick it would be Indy and only because I like that franchise a lot more than Cars. Both attractions are must rides for me. RsR is really awesome.
        These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
        My company had a special night at the park
        WdW trip report with WWoHP
        NYE 2011 trip report
        Mice Chat 7th anniversary
        Leap year 24 hour report
        New DCA trip report
        NYE 2012
        HKDL trip report

Comment

interesting i just commented on this and now its gone. well RSR is better because its just more fun, you race, and the animatronics look more real

---------- Post added 06-21-2012 at 10:27 PM ----------

someone combine these two posts
          sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

someone please combine these two posts
            sigpic

Comment

If Indy was redo with a HUGE budget to make it as well detailed as Racers...i'd like Indy better for sure
              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

agreed
                sigpic

Comment

I'd go with Indy just cause it's longer. I feel like the best part of Racers (the race) is way too short. I'm not sure you can compare the two though.

Comment

When I get off RSR...I get this weird feeling. Like I've known the cars forever and I'm a welcome part of the town. I almost tear up for some odd reason during and after the ride. I feel really sad having to leave after the ride. Especially when mater and lightning say goodbye after the race. No ride has ever made me feel so emotional before. Its like how sally fell in love with RS in the movie. I am really falling in love with the place and the characters that live there. Theres so much emotion and personality in the world of cars...I really have no idea how that movie got such bad reviews. This ride and the movie have so much heart that I can hardly stop thinking about going back. Indy...well its exciting. But it doesn't speak to my emotions. It doesn't make me yearn to come back. Like I said, RSR is the only ride to make me feel like this. Cheesy, I know .

RSR is, imo, the best attraction ever created. Ever.
                    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

Comment

so cute Pinrar
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsMonroe View Post
                        so cute Pinrar
                        LOL sorry to get all emotional. Its just such an amazing ride on so many levels. But this is why it really stands out to me. It was an experience I never thought was possible in an attraction. )
                        In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

Comment

RSR.

I love that it combines an indoor/outdoor experience and has a an impressive amount of AAs, some of the best i've seen on any ride - Disney or not. Indy has a lot going for it as well (the EMVs in particular), but overall RSR amounts to be a better ride on almost every level.
                          - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Pinrar View Post
                            LOL sorry to get all emotional. Its just such an amazing ride on so many levels. But this is why it really stands out to me. It was an experience I never thought was possible in an attraction. )
                            made me tear up too
                            sigpic

Comment

Woah, total lump in throat moment...

Ok, I gotta say RSR. They totally nailed it -- an immersive dark ride with a thrill, the way Lassetter described Pirates. Pirates is still better, of course.

Cars is a great movie that has grown on me. Even though I've always loved the Indy movies, there is just something about RSR.

Maybe I'm just biased because RSR is so new
                              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X