Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lightning McQueen meet-and-Greet and Talking Mater Meet-and-Greet Disappointment?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lightning McQueen meet-and-Greet and Talking Mater Meet-and-Greet Disappointment?

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
    Those characters have been in DCA for quite some time now. Shouldn't have been that big of a let down for anyone.
    In fact, I don't think they talked before, so this is a step up, if anything. I got my picture with them last year and they didn't talk.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Re: Lightning McQueen meet-and-Greet and Talking Mater Meet-and-Greet Disappointment?

That's true, in the past all I ever heard from them was a reving motor sound. So the talking is nice, its just the expressions that are locked into the faces detract from the talking. Even if they could put in a lcd or plasma flat screen display for that part of the vehicle and move the mouth that way or something i think it would help.

Comment

Originally posted by ghosty4 View Post
        In fact, I don't think they talked before, so this is a step up, if anything. I got my picture with them last year and they didn't talk.
        Well I am sure they added in the voices for these Meet and Greets. But overall, they are the exact same vehicles that were previously in DCA.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X