Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ralphs/Coke's Carsland Contest: anybody have their prizes yet??

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ralph/Coke's Carsland Contest: anybody have their prizes yet??

My Husband is still waiting on his Ralph's Gift card.

Comment

I am still waiting for Ralph's gift card also!!!

Comment

were going on the 9th week so hopefully soon. Still waiting for my 50.00 gift card and my fiancees park hoppers.

Comment

i am still waiting on my cars prize

Comment

Just so everyone know how they should be coming soon last time they came certified mail... so don't be nerice to open wondering what it is it is your long awaited disney prize.

Comment

Please post your good news when your prize arrives.

I wrote Coca-Cola a snail mail letter (below), and I wrote to Kaiser Yang, Matt Wise, and Bob Marsh at ePrize--see the eprize website for titles and addresses. It's all easy to find. (It looks like Kimmy & Liz are just whipping out boilerplate responses to those (many?) of the (at least?) dozens of the many hundreds of increasingly impatient "winners" who are now contacting them.)

"In mid-May I was thrilled to learn that we had won two Disneyland Parkhopper tickets in the Coca-Cola Kroger Family Fun contest. The email confirmation stated that the prizes would be awarded in approximately 8-10 weeks. July 31 will be the end of 10 weeks . . . Being informed that we've won Disneyland tickets at the beginning of summer and then waiting this long has been frustrating for many people. . . "
              Last edited by jcruise86; 07-27-2012, 05:08 AM.

Comment

I haven't seen my prizes, but hey, it was free. So I'm not complaining

All yous be impatient....

Hopefully they show up soon
                -Brian

Comment

hopefully by July 31st.

Comment

Seems they have a lot of prizes to distribute in the next 48 hours.
                    Crazy Works For Me!

Comment

its not going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by mousedaddy View Post
                        its not going to happen
                        I fully expect Ralphs/Fry's and Coca-Cola to come through. They are both reputable companies and the sweepstakes was legitimate. Although it is irritating to have to wait longer than anticipated, it's better late than never.

^Art by me!
                        Check out my
                        Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
                        You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
                        Visit my
                        Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
                        Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

Comment

Originally posted by KEBSD View Post
                          I fully expect Ralphs/Fry's and Coca-Cola to come through. They are both reputable companies and the sweepstakes was legitimate.
                          You are absolutely correct. Plus there are severe legalities for running a sweepstakes to promote a product/service and then not delivering to the winners. From what I understand, there are even special rules as to what happens to prizes when the winner does not come forward to take possession of a prize. The company must give away what they said they were going to give away otherwise they face being prosecuted for fraud or something similar.

Anyhow, nothing here either, but I pretty much forgot about the sweepstake. BTW, anyone have any speculation as to what is the Cars gift?
                          Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

The last time they did this it went so smothly. At this point I am starting to lose faith. I really hope we still get our prizes. Really don't care when however hoping sooner then later.

Comment

I am still anxiously awaiting my park hopper tickets, but I can't make it until October anyway, so as long as I get them before then I will be happy.

Comment

well, they have two more days from what they originally said.
                                Let's see if they come through

Comment

at this point if there not already sent they would need to over night then to everyone.

Comment

Still nothing for me either. I don't understand how hard it is to procure a gift card and mail it. You would think they would know before the contest began the number of each prize they were distributing. All they have to do is mail them out!! It seems really simple to me since all the info was generated in a computer. At the very least they should have started distributing prizes before the contest came to an end.
                                    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

Comment

the private party had issues also... some winners were not on the list others were on the master list however not on the list the cast members received. Line were very long and moved so with all the chaos.

Comment

Ok every one the phone number for eprize is 1 (877) 837 7493 let’s all call so they know we won’t be ignored anymore!!

---------- Post added 07-30-2012 at 05:53 PM ----------

Last edited by mousedaddy; 07-30-2012, 10:02 AM.

Comment

i call and left voicemail. It said they only answer by email and it can take up to 3 days. We will see if anyone get a response by fax, email, or voice.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X