Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ralphs/Coke's Carsland Contest: anybody have their prizes yet??

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ralph/Coke's Carsland Contest: anybody have their prizes yet??

Here's the response I got.

Thank you for reaching out to us.* We just received your voicemail into our office.

Prizes for this promotion are to be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the promotion, which was May 22nd.* We do apologize, but we are currently still in the fulfillment process of this promotion.* Though we do not have an exact date to provide you as to when you will receive your Ralph's $50 gift card, please know we are aware and are working to obtain it for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
    Kimmy
    ePrize Customer Service

Comment

i have sent my fax to coke and kroger and i am going to email eprize 2 times a day and fax coke and kroger every day tell i get my prize and see others are also
      maby ill get something other than the same caned answer from kimmy

Comment

I was already planning on contact coke and krogers tomorrow. Hopefully we will see our prizes. From the can response, to me it seems like there not coming out soon. However I could of read it wrong. A big company like coke doesn't want bad publicity.

Comment

also posting on the eprize facebook page

Comment

Anyone get anything yet?

Comment

Nothing yet.
              Crazy Works For Me!

Comment

Re: Ralphs/Coke's Carsland Contest: anybody have their prizes yet??

Nothing. They really should have gotten the act together quicker on this one.

Comment

Still waiting here, too. :/

Comment

Not yet. And my summer visitors are all gone now. We really could have used those tickets......

Comment

Not a gosh darned thing. Makes you feel like nothing won :thumbdown

Comment

Still waiting for the $50 Ralphs card here.

It's amazing some contests can dish out the goods within days of conclusion while others drag on for weeks and months. Yeah, they're within their own rules but it's too bad a couple of large corporations like Ralphs & Coca Cola can't find a company that can run a contest in a more timely manner. It definitely takes some of the thrill out of winning and can start to look bad for the sponsors.

Heck, I've won two iPads online. One shipped to me in just about a week and for the other I was able to drive down and pick it up the next day!

Comment

Originally posted by Acpisme View Post
                          Not a gosh darned thing. Makes you feel like nothing won :thumbdown
                          Ugh, exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by chadb14 View Post
                            Anyone get anything yet?
                            Not me, but if I contact eprize, Kimmy or Liz will assure me that they are doing the best they can.

It's easy to Google a Kroger/Ralph's or a Coca-Cola (Atlanta) address and let them know what you think about their partners at eprize. Doing this made me feel better. There's something about a snail mail letter.

Comment

Comment

I email them again yesterday, this is the response I got this morning:

Thank you for reaching back out to us.

You should be receiving an email within the next couple days on the shipment information of your prize with tracking information included. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
                                Brittany
                                ePrize Customer Service

Comment

I'm glad you got a better response then what I got from Kroger/Ralph's.

Thank you for contacting Ralph's. I hope you find the following information beneficial:

Prize distribution is not immediate. Depending on the prize won, it could take some time for the winner to receive it. Prize administration and distribution is handled by Coke, not Ralphs or Fry's. We appreciate our customers' enthusiasm and participation in this contest.
                                  If customers ask how to get back in touch with Coke regarding their prizes, advise them to return to the contest website.

Sincerely,

Amber Minges
                                  Consumer Affairs

CUSTOMER COMMENTS:
                                  I am very disapointed. I won a 50.00 gift card to Ralphs and my fiancee won 2 park hoppers to disneyland in the coke/kroger Disney carsland contest. The contested ended May 22nd. We were told we would receive prizes from eprize with in 8-10 weeks still no prizes. This is the talk of the disney boards why a company as big as coke and kroggers aren't following through with their promisses. Everyones up in arms wondering what the next step we should take is. Personnly I don't want to take any more steps I just want the prizes we have won. It would even be nice for the inconvience if we got something else from Raphs. I love ralphs to death. It is by far my fav food store however I'm starting to wonder should I be spending money on a company that doesn't deliver. All my friends and familly feel the same way. Please see what you can do to get me and my fiancee our prizes as soon as possible.
                                  Thank you for your help.

Comment

Still no 50.00 gift cards from the looks of it they only sent parkhoppers. Well my fiancees stoked for the park hoppers he won. I'm still waiting for an email about the 50.00 gift card. Email eprze on when the 50.00 gift card would be sent here is the response I got.

The prizes are being shipped from our fulfillment vendor. You will receive an email when your prize ships as well. We appreciate your continued patience.

Comment

i got mine today the 15$ cars land prize was a red tote bag with the carsland logo on it it is a pretty nice bag i can use it for shoping!!

Comment

I received my parkhopper tickets on Monday. I thought they would be the gift card type but they were actual tickets with an expiration of 6.15.2013.

Comment

well finaly receved my gass cards yesterday all parts of my prize have finaly been fulfiled

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X