Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyway to know when/where characters will randomly appear in the parks?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is there anyway to know when/where characters will randomly appear in the parks?

I know that the musical chairs at Refreshment Corner is at 2 but is there anyone you can ask who can tell you when and where random characters (like Brer Fox or the Queen) will appear in the parks? Will City Hall tell you?

Re: Is there anyway to know when/where characters will randomly appear in the parks?

The CMs handling the wait time board near the hub will let you know! I'm sure the same applies to DCA!
    I believe my future must be brighter than my past. Without that belief, I'm just waiting to die.
    --> Elevate Your Life

Comment

Re: Is there anyway to know when/where characters will randomly appear in the parks?

ORWEN: You might be surprised to know that the Disney characters always ask the same questions about guests. They want to know when certain repeat guests are in the park--either so they can be sure to meet with them--or avoid them!

Comment

I went to City Hall once to ask about Foulfellow and they didn't even know who he was. <.<

They went in the back and got on the phone and came back and said "He won't be visiting us in the parks today." or something.
        WDW: March 2004, August 2005, Summer 2006, March 2012, July 2013, December 2013/January 2014
        DL: April 2011, December 2011, December 2012/January 2013, June 2014
        HKDL: July 2016

Comment

ORDDU: In other words, the poor dear has been laid off due to budget cuts.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X