Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey and Friends Closed This Morning? (6/24)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Mickey and Friends Closed This Morning? (6/24)

Around 9:00am this morning police were blocking the entry drive to Mickey and Friends from Ball Rd. and rerouting cars down Disneyland Drive. Cars were directed to the Simba lot (South and West of Paradise Pier Hotel) and not charged for parking. Any idea why Mickey and Friends was closed?

Re: Mickey and Friends Closed This Morning? (6/24)

Maybe it was full
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

probably full
      sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Originally posted by WDI33 View Post
        Around 9:00am this morning police were blocking the entry drive to Mickey and Friends from Ball Rd. and rerouting cars down Disneyland Drive. Cars were directed to the Simba lot (South and West of Paradise Pier Hotel) and not charged for parking. Any idea why Mickey and Friends was closed?
        That happened to us once on our visit last month. We tried to enter M&F from Ball Rd at about 10 a.m. and the police were redirecting traffic. We figured it couldn't be full because it was so early in the day.

So we went over to Mimi's and had breakfast, tried again, and it was open.

Not sure why this happens sometimes.
        [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Comment

Maybe they discovered a crashed alien spacecraft that managed to lodge itself 10 feet into the ground drilling through every concrete floor, but everyone was too busy having fun to notice. Those police guys are actually FBI agents in disguise and they are slowly, but surely, recovering the wreckage of the craft and are going to ship it to Roswell, New Mexico overnight disguising it as a pile of junk heading to the scrapyard.

That, or the structure is full and they don't want any people trying to force their way in. But I like to believe the former.

Total Tender Rides: 20
          Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
          Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
          Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo View Post
            Maybe they discovered a crashed alien spacecraft that managed to lodge itself 10 feet into the ground drilling through every concrete floor, but everyone was too busy having fun to notice. Those police guys are actually FBI agents in disguise and they are slowly, but surely, recovering the wreckage of the craft and are going to ship it to Roswell, New Mexico overnight disguising it as a pile of junk heading to the scrapyard.

That, or the structure is full and they don't want any people trying to force their way in. But I like to believe the former.
            its true!!! i saw the whole thing!!!
            sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

its to fill up the other lots since just about everyone ignores the BIG signs telling them to go to the other lots.

Comment

I think they've been trying to fill all other lots first and save Mickey and Friends for last.

Comment

Yeah was directed to the Garden Walk structure today around 10 a.m. which I thought was odd! But GREAT shuttle buses, so cant complain lol.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X