Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Annual Pass Renewal

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Annual Pass Renewal

I had upgraded my annual passes this year then the rate increase happened. My passes are set to expire in November. I want to renew but will probably have to downgrade. Will I have to go to the park to renew or can you renew online for a downgraded pass? I'd love to be able to renew the passes I have but thought I'd be prepared in case I can't.

Re: Annual Pass Renewal

I think you can do it online and just select the downgraded pass before checkout
    sigpic

Comment

You can buy a new pass online anytime, but if you want your discount...I don't know. Maybe. Email them and ask!

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/help/email/
      It's easy enough to be pleasant
      when life hums along like a song.
      But the man worth while
      is the man who can smile
      when everything goes dead wrong.

Comment

I already tried emailing them but they sent me back a reply telling me how to upgrade! LOL

Comment

Oh, then I would think you could follow those same steps to downgrade.
          It's easy enough to be pleasant
          when life hums along like a song.
          But the man worth while
          is the man who can smile
          when everything goes dead wrong.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X