Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Collecting All Buena Vista Street Newspaper Volumes?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone Else Collecting All Buena Vista Street Newspaper Volumes?

I may collect them, but how do you get them?
    My Art site
    http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

I've seen people handing them out and I've also seen them sitting in bins along the street where you can pick them up!

Comment

I got about 60 on the 15th
        Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gwenchanter View Post
          I've seen people handing them out and I've also seen them sitting in bins along the street where you can pick them up!
          I got mine inside Fidler, Fifer, and Practical Cafe just sitting at the end of a counter.

Comment

So it's August! If anyone's made a visit this month to discover a new issue of the Bugle, please share the news.

Comment

Going tomorrow. Gonna grab a stack of them and carefully stuff them in a locker over at Disneyland.

Also, imagine the PROFIT that could be made on these volumes...

The amount of money some people would spend for a complete collection...
              Last edited by Bongo; 08-03-2012, 12:22 PM.

Total Tender Rides: 20
              Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
              Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
              Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Comment

Just saw a photo posted of the latest issue on Facebook!

DCA Today | Facebook

Comment

All Three:

Comment

Disneygeek showed issue 3 today as well.
                    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

I just noticed

Issue 1, Volume 1

Volume 1, Issue 2

Volume 1, Issue 3

#1 is actually reversed from the others. Oh that's going to bug me SO MUCH when I frame them and put them up on my wall. You know, OCD feel on how everything is not exactly the same when put next to each other.

Comment

it did not see that

Comment

Went last night. Issue 4 is out!

Comment

I was lucky enough to get an issue when I went!
                            Ran by them on accident. Glad I did too cause I never know when I'll hit the parks again.

Comment

Well we missed the 2nd one because we never got the chance to swing by that month but did get the 1st and 3rd and will get the 4th since we are going this weekend. So wondering if there will be a spot on the site for trading the issues with each other for missed ones? Seeing I as I would like to get at least one copy of the 2nd one.
                              A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

etsy.com/shop/FantasyFunTutus

Comment

Bummer some of my friends were just there last week and I forgot to tell them to pick up issue 4 for me. I'm sure they'll be on to issue 5 when I get back down there in November.
                                sigpic

Comment

Update: Went to the park on the 3rd to pick up newspapers. They were still handing out October issues and said that they should be handing out November issues soon. Best grab your October issues before they run out!

Comment

Thanks bongo
                                    didnt they have those issues in September ?

Comment

I think so. They're just getting rid of all the old newspapers before moving onto the next issue I believe.

Speaking of I believe, I believe the October issues are now out. I am not sure so I will have to check in next Saturday.

PS: I measured my newspaper stack. It's up to 2 inches thick at this point.

PSS: Now presenting 'I Believe' from the Broadway Musical 'The Book of Mormon'
                                      I believe that the Lord, God, created the universe.
                                      I believe that He sent His only Son to die for my sins.
                                      And I believe that ancient Jews built boats and sailed to America
                                      I am a Mormon,
                                      And a Mormon just believes.

Comment

Disney seems to have a problem of keeping their newspapers up to date. It seems that ever month I have to make a second trip because they are still handing out last month's newspapers. Minor irk but I guess I can wait.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X