Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Caifornia Scremin gonna get some Great Landscaping that it deserves Jeez!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When is Caifornia Scremin gonna get some Great Landscaping that it deserves Jeez!

Move Jumpin' Jellyfish (retrofitted as hot-air balloons) to the empty helix and put the carousel with some meet-and-greet space behind in the former Maliboomer helix. Add a tunnel or two and make sure the music works. Enclose the queue, make it two levels so the Hot Air Balloons have a queue (or they can use the carousel space).

Done.
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME :vogue:

Comment

Re: When is Caifornia Scremin gonna get some Great Landscaping that it deserves Jeez!

I mean...I'm sure there would be a way to make Seamin a lot nice lookers...by adding rock work...but Disney will not put money in that ride unless they have too...and it gets enough crowds to not need a real "theme" which sucks
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsMonroe View Post
        why change it? if it aint broke, dont fix it
        I wouldn't have a problem with this statement if the queue were actually more detailed like TSM but what we have here is a queue that looks slightly better than a carnival, this is not the standard we should ever see from Disney again. California Screamin should actually have the best queue on the boardwalk, I don't understand why Disney overlooked their star attraction in Paradise Pier.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsMonroe View Post
          ragtime music on an extreme coaster is a horrible idea. its fine the way it is. get a new queue, get rid of the sun, the tubes, re theme the cars and you'll have a better ride
          Since when is Screemin' an extreme coaster? I think a change to the music would be a good thing. I really like the Rockin' soundtrack they had. That would make no sense to bring back, but it was better than what they have now (not theme wise, but as a song choice for a roller coaster)

And you can't get rid of the tubes as they are kinda required.
          Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X