Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Handicapped seating for WoC?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Handicapped seating for WoC?

I'm heading to the Glow With the Show event tonight and I'm bringing my dad along. I'm a little worried because he can't stand for long periods of time.

Is there a place where he can sit for the show? He doesn't need a wheelchair or any other assistance, he just is having knee trouble (he's getting them both replaced soon). Even walking is fine (well, for a short time anyway). We usually just avoid rides with long lines so he doesn't have to stand very long.

Soooo like I said, is there a way he can sit to watch the show, and how do I go about doing that? Do I need to get him a GAC for that, or can I just go up to a CM before the show or something?

Thanks for any help

Re: Handicapped seating for WoC?

yes there are areas he can sit during the show, just ask a CM
    sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X