Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spotted: Paradise Bay Monster (Pics)

kinda looks like pete the dragon from electrical parade. at least the head and neck.

Comment

I really wish Disney had taken the Bellagio approach when they decided to add a water show. Yes, the fountains are stationary and it does create limitations to what you can and can't do with the show, but the water is so clear. The water is very beautiful between shows. No ugly infrastructure jetting up out of the water and such.

I really dislike all those light houses skirting the bay. It's alot of visual clutter.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyLand View Post
        why isn't the water blue. I remember it was blue before. most CA beaches have blue water. but at least it's not brown like last time....
        Green/brown/blue would be a seasonal thing.

With changes in the seasons (to simplify it) you'll see different types of algae growing at different times of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by nonob88 View Post
          4th of July Preshow I think..
          when you watch this video, you can see fireworks are launched from black boxes in the lagoon. i would assume those black tubes sticking out of the water aren't for fireworks. they were there when i went last Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by doppio View Post
            I really wish Disney had taken the Bellagio approach when they decided to add a water show. Yes, the fountains are stationary and it does create limitations to what you can and can't do with the show, but the water is so clear. The water is very beautiful between shows. No ugly infrastructure jetting up out of the water and such.

I really dislike all those light houses skirting the bay. It's alot of visual clutter.
            Amen to this!!!

Comment

The show is seemless and superior to WoC for this reason alone.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X