X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atbsfire
    replied
    Re: "a bug's land"

It's okay i understand . I wish they could have at least made the "Chew Chew Train" into a dark ride :/

Leave a comment:

• CritterCountryGirl
    replied

Originally posted by MrsMonroe View Post
    how about this, a bug's land has it's tough to be a bug plus a water area plus 4 rides, thats 6 attractions, someone name 6 attractions that could replace this land

and sorry i was mad at someone and got rude on your dude comment, sorry (hey that rhymes)
    OH YEAAAA i love it's tough to be a bug!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MrsMonroe
    replied

Originally posted by CritterCountryGirl View Post
    ^haha I call everyone dude! but certain areas of bugs land are nice for pics...and i love the popsicle benches no I don't spend much time in there but it's a cute little area.
    i love the stick guy near the bushes, he blends in so well, even if they do get rid of this area i hope they keep him!! does anyone have a pic of him?

Leave a comment:

• JerrodDRagon
    replied

Bugsland was made for young kids....and some families but I rather the area be used for a Big E ticket ride like Pirates....that is a family ride and an instant classic

Leave a comment:

• MrsMonroe
    replied

how about this, a bug's land has it's tough to be a bug plus a water area plus 4 rides, thats 6 attractions, someone name 6 attractions that could replace this land

and sorry i was mad at someone and got rude on your dude comment, sorry (hey that rhymes)

Leave a comment:

• CritterCountryGirl
    replied

^haha I call everyone dude! but certain areas of bugs land are nice for pics...and i love the popsicle benches no I don't spend much time in there but it's a cute little area.

Leave a comment:

• atbsfire
    replied

I used to word "Dude' as an expression... i know your a female -_-

Leave a comment:

• frollofan
    replied

Last time I visited DCA there was hardly anyone walking into Bugs Land. I think that this land needs help or demolition first before they touch Autopia and FNSV

Leave a comment:

• MrsMonroe
    replied

dont care, if you dont like it avoid it and im not a dude

Leave a comment:

• atbsfire
    replied

Dude they can do a much better job at making a land for small children...

Leave a comment:

• MrsMonroe
    replied

i can, my little brother loves it and he's in the second grade so let children have their land and you go to paradise pier -_-

---------- Post added 07-01-2012 at 10:10 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dirton View Post
    I think it's pretty awesome, but it needs either a restaurant or a shop. The land has very little draw other than attractions aimed at very young children.
    thats kinda the point but i agree it does need to be redone

Leave a comment:

• Dirton
    replied

I think it's pretty awesome, but it needs either a restaurant or a shop. The land has very little draw other than attractions aimed at very young children.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X