This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Hidden Treasures at Disneyland

Okay so this may have been done before so sorry if it's a repeat but new people join everyday!

There are so many hidden treasures in the rides at Disneyland and I though it would be great to show them off in a thread. I'll start with this one:

The hidden Eeyore inside of Indiana Jones- a tribute to the old parking lot sign where the ride currently stands
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Eeyore Sign in Indy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	7369256
    Foolish Mortal
    sigpic

Re: Hidden Treasures at Disneyland

i've looked for the Eeyore and i've never seen it, grrr.

Comment

I love discovering hidden treasures and hints of the past, getting a weird feeling of what used to be. One of my favorites are these guys in the Pooh ride. Click image for larger version

Name:	Countrybearjam_heads_m.jpg
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	7343687
      - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by flickor View Post
        If you ask the CM they will get their flashlight and shine it up on the Eeyore, they are usually very helpful!
        Foolish Mortal
        sigpic

Comment

Great thread. I will take some photos for this thread on my next trip to DLR.
          -Carter P.

Comment

Originally posted by TL59 View Post
            I love discovering hidden treasures and hints of the past, getting a weird feeling of what used to be. One of my favorites are these guys in the Pooh ride. [ATTACH=CONFIG]21782[/ATTACH]
            This is one of my favorites as well!!!!
            Foolish Mortal
            sigpic

Comment

I remember reading somewhere, several years ago, that a fire hydrant in Tomorrowland had a little "secret" to tell.

Located on the back of the "Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters" building, the hydrant allegedly was still labeled with "Circarama" -- referring to the former attraction in that building.

The last time I was in the Park, I forgot to investigate this. Anyone ever heard of (or actually seen) this vestige?

Comment

Originally posted by doombuggy driver View Post
                Okay so this may have been done before so sorry if it's a repeat but new people join everyday!

There are so many hidden treasures in the rides at Disneyland and I though it would be great to show them off in a thread. I'll start with this one:

The hidden Eeyore inside of Indiana Jones- a tribute to the old parking lot sign where the ride currently stands
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]21781[/ATTACH]
                Dang! We have tried time and time again to spot this on our vacations! Thanks for the picture. The next time we go, now we will for sure get to see it :ap:
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you for showing the Eeyore sign. I have never been able to see it either. I also miss Bones each time I go through Indy. Bones is a skeleton with mouse ears, for those who don't know. There was a pic in here not too long ago, but I still can't see him as we zip through.
                  sigpic
                  Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

I also have a picture of bones somewhere in my files..... I'll search for it and post it when I get a chance!
                    Foolish Mortal
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by doombuggy driver View Post
                      I also have a picture of bones somewhere in my files..... I'll search for it and post it when I get a chance!
                      Great! And if you have a picture of the whole room and a BIG arrow to show me exactly where he is! lol
                      sigpic
                      Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

At the Coca-Cola Refreshment Corner, they accidentally installed the lights in two different orders. Having to pull out all the wiring and bulbs was to time consuming so Walt himself suggested using the red/white light bulb. Can you find it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2854-1.jpg
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	7343733
                        .:: ::.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuuster View Post
                          At the Coca-Cola Refreshment Corner, they accidentally installed the lights in two different orders. Having to pull out all the wiring and bulbs was to time consuming so Walt himself suggested using the red/white light bulb. Can you find it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21839[/ATTACH]
                          Wow that's really neat!

Comment

Originally posted by flickor View Post
                            You will need a CM to show it to you, I am pretty sure it's near impossible to see without a flashlight.

Comment

the eeyore is a hidden mickey, i know it is not mickey mouse, but it can be other characters and things relating to something else. If u have seen the eeyore with a flaslight on it once, u can see it every time after that without one, it is hard to see, but u can totally tell that it's there. I never knew about the red/white light, very cool. On winnie the pooh, it is dark to see Buff, Melvin, and Max. It scares me, cuz of they're eyes. I only saw that show once, because i was really yound when they took it down, but i still remember them.

Another hidden treasure is "Swissapolka" playing from the old gramophone from the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, but it is still there! Also, you can find Mrs. Potts and Chip at Tarzan's treehouse too!
                              sigpic
                              Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
                              My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

Comment

I'll have to see if i have a picture of it but below the little green men store there is a rocket rods garbage can still or perhaps a TL98. When you line up for a pin release you get to wait in the old rocket rods queue. Well part of it that's where the can is.
                                These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                                My company had a special night at the park
                                WdW trip report with WWoHP
                                NYE 2011 trip report
                                Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                                Leap year 24 hour report
                                New DCA trip report
                                NYE 2012
                                HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by biggsworth View Post
                                  I'll have to see if i have a picture of it but below the little green men store there is a rocket rods garbage can still or perhaps a TL98. When you line up for a pin release you get to wait in the old rocket rods queue. Well part of it that's where the can is.
                                  Also, The Little Green Men Store Command has two (at least two, maybe more?) of the original rockets from the Rocket Jet attraction that are used to hold merchandise. It's not really super hidden, but a neat touch.

Comment

There are real photos of Walt Disney and his family in the dungeon in the queue of Snow White's Scary Adventures. They are so cool, I've seen them myself, when I worked in Fantasyland.
                                    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Originally posted by jasmineray View Post
                                      There are real photos of Walt Disney and his family in the dungeon in the queue of Snow White's Scary Adventures. They are so cool, I've seen them myself, when I worked in Fantasyland.
                                      Never knew that! Cool -- gotta look for those next time. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
                                        Also, The Little Green Men Store Command has two (at least two, maybe more?) of the original rockets from the Rocket Jet attraction that are used to hold merchandise. It's not really super hidden, but a neat touch.
                                        Also, in the same store, the counter is an old peoplemover! the kodak booth by small world and toontown is an old ticket booth to get into disneyland!

Check out this link: Forgotten Disneyland Part I - YouTube
                                        sigpic
                                        Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
                                        My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X