This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Impact of Early Entry

I was wondering about the early entry offerings ("Magic Mornings", etc) and how they impact the regular guest without such privileges.

I remember way back when it was more of a "level playing field", and everyone had the same chance at being an "early bird". If one wanted to, one could be up super early, and be among the first few dozen guests at the main gate. Then, it was a sprint to Peter Pan, et al.

These days, on early-entry days, is this all for naught? Even if I show up an hour early to line up at the main gate, for the regular opening hour, is the Park already saturated with the special early-entry guests? Will Peter Pan still be pushing a 45-minute queue?

Re: Impact of Early Entry

they only let people in for like 10-20 minutes, then anyone else lines up in main street, and only fantasyland and tomorrowland are open during magic morning.
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Comment

Yea, it's all weird now. There's Magic Mornings, and now there's this new early entry thing for hotel guests only, and it's at California Adventure too. I'm extremely excited to see how it works when I go in August, if they let up the whole park, or just Fantasyland and Tomorrowland like before.
      - Walt Disney

Comment

well i think that even with the early entry it is still worth it being there early in the morning for opening. The amount of guests inside the park for early entry is minimal compared to the hundreds that will enter an hour or so after the official gate opening

Comment

Peter Pan usually doesn't have more than a five minute wait for early mornings, so you'd still be able to ride it with no wait if you're there at normal rope drop. As others have said, the amount of people let in is relatively insignificant.

Comment

Originally posted by TL59 View Post
            Yea, it's all weird now. There's Magic Mornings, and now there's this new early entry thing for hotel guests only, and it's at California Adventure too.
            Tacking on to that.

Early Entry:
            For AP Holders.
            These are on Monday, Wednesday and Friday in Disneyland Park. Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday Thursday at DCA.
            They can reserve two EE days this Summer. One per park. In total 2 days only this Summer only by reservation. While these days sold out early on probably dues to the few available days for SoCal APs in the Summer.
            Summer 2012 Passholder Events | Disneyland Annual Pass News & Deals | Disneyland Resort

Magic Mornings:
            For people with 3 day or longer park tickets.
            These are on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday in Disneyland. Not in DCA.
            These guests with 3day or longer tickets have one Magic Morning entitlement on thier tickets. They get to go once.

Extra Magic Hours:
            For Disney Hotel/Resort Guests
            These are on the Magic Morning days, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday in Disneyland. And Monday, Wednesday and Friday in DCA.
            These guests need valid entry and a room key to verify they are resort guests. They can do this from check in day to check out day.
            Be Cool Stay in School!
            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X