Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi O Johnny! Lone Ranger Movie Set Photos. Possible Frontierland Ride(s) Poll.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi O Johnny! Lone Ranger Movie Set Photos. Possible Frontierland Ride(s) Poll.

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
    I don't see how he is overrated. He's insanely talented, he just gets stuck with idiotic characters to play.
    He doesn't get "stuck" with the characters he plays. He chooses them. he can always turn down any role he wants to. He always has chosen the more unique characters to play, and I am sure he always will.

Comment

Re: Hi O Johnny! Lone Ranger Movie Set Photos. Possible Frontierland Ride(s) Poll.

I chose "Other" and the other choice for me is None. I didn't like the "none" option offered because I don't "hate the old west" I just don't think every new Disney movie, even if it stars Johnny Depp, needs an attraction in a park.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf View Post
        How about something original for a change? You know.... something worthy of being put next to Haunted Mansion, Pirates, and BTMR?
        Originally posted by Goofy Daddy View Post
        I chose "Other" and the other choice for me is None. I didn't like the "none" option offered because I don't "hate the old west" I just don't think every new Disney movie, even if it stars Johnny Depp, needs an attraction in a park.
        Bingo x 2. I'm looking forward to seeing what the movie does with the Lone Ranger legend. I'm not looking forward to the in-your-face hype that the Disney marketing mongers will projectile-spew on Disneyland.
        "Disneyland is often called a magic kingdom because
        it combines fantasy and history, adventure and learning,
        together with every variety of recreation and fun,
        designed to appeal to everyone."

- Walt Disney

"Disneyland is all about turning movies into rides."
        - Michael Eisner

"It's very symbiotic."
        - Bob Chapek

Comment

$250M estimated... Over budget and past projected shooting schedule by WEEKS.
          'Lone Ranger' Budget Back Up to $250 Million - Hollywood Reporter

Remember John Carter?
          'John Carter': Disney Scrambles to Save its $250 Million Gamble - The Hollywood Reporter

I doubt there will be any talks of a Lone Ranger themed ride anytime soon...

Comment

I'd rather have an original attraction.

Every once in a while Disneyland getting a ride based of a movie is fine, but lately that's all we've been getting. Disneyland is becoming Universal Studios.

Comment

movie trailer

It looks like trains are an important part of the movie. I could see part of the Frontierland expansion having a new train station and also in the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf View Post
                How about something original for a change? You know.... something worthy of being put next to Haunted Mansion, Pirates, and BTMR?
                What's OR...ORIGINAL? Is that something like with no backround to build from? something...new from scratch? Psh! no kids want to go on a no-name attraction! We live in a world where BRAND is EVERYTHING!

I was going to add sarcasm to the end of that but I'm sure someone actually thinks this.

...As I see it

Comment

I see a meet and greet and...small event like what they did for Pirates 4
                  Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
                    I see a meet and greet and...small event like what they did for Pirates 4
                    I wish they would do another On Stranger Tides event like that. It was pretty cool. But I do agree that Frontierland needs a new E-Ticket attraction. Lone Ranger could possibly work but that'll depend on whether the movie's successful or not. Maybe they could bring Nature's Wonderland back. And theme that to the Lone Ranger. Somewhere in the ride you get ambushed by bad guys and live actors or maybe animatronics like the Western scene in the Great Movie Ride save the day.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X