This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Changes to DL policy re Gluten Free offerings for Celiacs

Am a Celiac who hasn't been to DL in 5 years and was told that things have changed. Last time I went we went to City Hall and were given a Xerox sheet with a list of the places in DL and DCA where I could get a GF meal and snacks. I was recently told by a non-Disney source that they are no longer providing that list but are telling guests to read labels on packaged snacks and ask at food outlets. The list saved me from having to run from place to place & then waiting for the head chef to assist me. I could just scan the list for a place near where I was & head there.

Does anyone here know if it's true that the list is no longer being provided?
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Re: Changes to DL policy re Gluten Free offerings for Celiacs

Sounds like they are putting the responsibility back on the individual for finding the gluten free dining choice by doing what you did 5 years ago?

Comment

That's not true. I've handed out the Gluten-free foods list to Guests as recently as last week.
      "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Thanks Rumrunner! It's a real timesaver.
        "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X