This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] DLR Recipes

One of the things that gets me through those in-between-trips-to-DLR times is that I like to cook and eat various recipes from the resort. A couple of weeks ago it was the clam chowder from the French Market and today it was the Beef Kefta with Moroccan chili sauce from the Paradise Garden Grill.

Anybody else use favorite resort recipes to get them through the non-park days?

Re: DLR Recipes

Oh my gosh! These are great links! I never thought to look up Disney recipes. I am going to look through and see what favorites we can make! THANK YOU! :bow:
    sigpic

Comment

I've made some before, yes. Baked potato soup from the old Carnation Cafe turned out nicely.

Always fun to make a little bit of the parks experience in your own home
      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

I'd love the recipe for the Gumbo from Blue Bayou... one of the best things I've ever eaten!

Comment

Originally posted by sstarlight View Post
          I'd love the recipe for the Gumbo from Blue Bayou... one of the best things I've ever eaten!
          I have not personally tried this recipe yet, but here you go...
          Blue Bayou Gumbo

Comment

Another message board has a HUGE gathering of recipes (and did you know that you can ask at City Hall for a copy of any recipe you enjoyed?).

It is broken down into a searchable index, and then you can link back to the specific post containing the recipe. It includes both WDW, resort hotels, and DL recipes.
            The "Official" Disney Recipe Exchange -- INDEX ONLY updated 4/19/12 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

Comment

Originally posted by dougeebear View Post
              Another message board has a HUGE gathering of recipes (and did you know that you can ask at City Hall for a copy of any recipe you enjoyed?).

It is broken down into a searchable index, and then you can link back to the specific post containing the recipe. It includes both WDW, resort hotels, and DL recipes.
              The "Official" Disney Recipe Exchange -- INDEX ONLY updated 4/19/12 - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com
              You just gotta love City Hall....a wealth of info., they are!
              Glitz, Glamour, Gaiety!

Comment

holy crap.
                DisneyTwins
                Since May 2003

Comment

Originally posted by dougeebear View Post

That's a crazy list, lol. Gonna keep me busy for quite a while checking out all those dishes!

Comment

I haven't made any, but I'd be interested in learning how to make a Monte Cristo!
                    sigpic
                    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
                      I haven't made any, but I'd be interested in learning how to make a Monte Cristo!
                      I love the Monte Cristo. It is the total Bomb. BTW I just finished your fourth book and am disappointed there isn't another one to read right now. I'm looking forward to The Fan Letter. I really think a movie based on these books would be a succcess. I know I'd watch them over and over again. P.S. We met at the Tucson Festival of Books. I bought all five books. It was great talkig to you both.
                      Last edited by lou_mom; 07-09-2012, 12:23 AM. Reason: spellng

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X