X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillamond
    replied
    Re: Disneyand and DCA in one day? Possible?

Originally posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Still, doing all of Disneyland resort too fast is like eating a really, REALLY rich dessert way too fast!
    Perfect way to describe that. I agree, you could potentially get a lot done in DLR and DCA in one day, but certainly not everything. You would most likely miss out on a handful of attractions and some of the awesome entertainment.

But don't fret! You'll still have an AMAZING time!

Leave a comment:

• Quarar44
    replied

Originally posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Still, doing all of Disneyland resort too fast is like eating a really, REALLY rich dessert way too fast!
    Yeah. I was only there for a day and although I did all the major attractions like 3 times in one day it wasn't as great of a time as taking it slow. I DON'T recommend trying to do everything in a day because even if you do it you won't enjoy it as much.

Leave a comment:

• Grin Without a Cat
    replied

There was a time when you could do both parks pretty thoroughly in a single day. That time, I am sorry to say, has passed. Maybe if you came on a like a Tuesday or Wednesday in late January, but not during the summer crush.

Leave a comment:

• sbk1234
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Quarar44
    replied

Well before Cars Land, I did all the major attractions in both parks multiple times in addition to the Fantasyland rides, World of Color, and the Magic the Memories and You. It's definitely possible if you know how to utilize fastpass to the max. It was a TON of walking around though.

Leave a comment:

• brad chowen
    replied

Not at chance......There is way too much to do.

Leave a comment:

• bayouguy
    replied

I don't believe you'd get on all the attractions. Choose wisely. I would pick one or two attraction from each land in Disneyland and California Adventure. It would be a way to make sure you'd experience as much of the Parks in a day. Also, plan a meal in each Park. Plan an early entrance if you can. And then have some unplanned impromptu time for a live entertainment, a parade or getting on some more attractions.

Leave a comment:

• Druggas
    replied

Why would you?

Can't enjoy them if all you're doing is rushing to the next attraction.

Leave a comment:

• sbk1234
    replied

She could definately do both, but she won't be able to do EVERYTHING. Disneyland is "relatively" quiet. However, it is far from empty. There are still lines in excess of an hour for certain rides.
    I do recomend single rider option, where available. This did get us on Matterhorn with virtually no wait. Splash Mtn with very little wait, GRR with little wait. Soaring was still about a 20 minute wait for single rider. RSR in single rider still had about an hour wait. Honestly, I wouldn't do World of Color, since that means about an hour and a half investment of time, but that's just me.
    Good luck, you'll be tired.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyand and DCA in one day? Possible?

Hi! My girlfriend is planning to go to Disneyland at the end of a family trip later this month. Not sure the exact day she will be there. Trying to think if she would be able to do DCA and Disneyland in a day? She has been to Disneyland before but not DCA, so there is a lot of fresh things there that she could visit... but now that Disneyland has been relatively quiet after the reopen of DCA it's probably a good idea to go there and take advantage of shorter waits?

But do you think she could do both? She will be with her sister. Using single rider lines I'm thinking she could probably do:

DCA from gates open:
    - Grab RSR fast pass
    - Grab WoC fast pass
    - Go on tower of terror, screamin, soarin, little mermaid, grizzly and RSR by lunch time
    Disneyland from lunch time
    - Just spend the afternoon and evening going to everything they desire before heading back to DCA for WoC at night.

In my head I think this would work, but need some advise from people who have visited the last week or so!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X