Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Why 160 feet Elevation?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why 160 feet Elevation?

    Forgive me if this has been asked before, but why is the Elevation of Radiator Springs listed as 160 feet?
    Disneyland Main Street Station is listed as 138 Feet, and Cars land is definitely lower than that.

  • #2
    Re: Why 160 feet Elevation?

    i believe its because in the Cars movie the official Radiator springs sign says its 160 and to be accurate to the films they continued with that number. Its probably not the scientific height.
    Enter into new Frontiers of Fantasy....... Today.......... Tomorrow.................Forever.........

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Why 160 feet Elevation?

      When you subtract the two, the difference is 22, one of the three Masonic Master Numbers, also known as "Spiritual Master in Form."

      This is no coincidence.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Why 160 feet Elevation?

        Originally posted by Coolwowzer View Post
        i believe its because in the Cars movie the official Radiator springs sign says its 160 and to be accurate to the films they continued with that number. Its probably not the scientific height.
        That makes sense.
        According to Google Earth the elevation is 130', but I suppose the top of the Cadillac range is somewhere near 160', maybe more?
        That Masonic thing is interesting though...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Why 160 feet Elevation?

          Originally posted by Jetlife View Post
          According to Google Earth the elevation is 130', but I suppose the top of the Cadillac range is somewhere near 160', maybe more?
          Cadillac Range is substantially taller than 30 feet.
          Disneyland Wooooh!

          "You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Why 160 feet Elevation?

            I think the Main Street Station really does have an elevation of 138 feet. If RSR is 160 feet there should be a notable incline somewhere between the two locations but there isn't. The 160 elevation must be from the movie -- just another example of the many details inside Carsland.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Why 160 feet Elevation?

              Originally posted by mactheman View Post
              when you subtract the two, the difference is 22, one of the three masonic master numbers, also known as "spiritual master in form."

              this is no coincidence.
              Fact.


              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Why 160 feet Elevation?

                Originally posted by MactheMan View Post
                When you subtract the two, the difference is 22, one of the three Masonic Master Numbers, also known as "Spiritual Master in Form."

                This is no coincidence.
                Outstanding. )

                Comment

                Working...
                X