This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Down with Negativity!

Ooh...speaking of the Hungry Bear I really wish that they still sold the Mickey Mouse-shaped chicken nuggets there...or anywhere else in the park for that matter. Those and the Mickey Mouse-shaped ice cream bars were really the only things I'd eat back in the day.
    "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Comment

That would would be epic
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

So, this is an exciting thread for me. I love Disney and Disneyland and can't wait to go. We are hopefully gonna go in May 2013. SAD..... so far away. But my new grandson will be turning one and my youngest daughter will be turning 13 that month. I would so love to go sooner but finances are not allowing it. I can't wait to see how little Austin (grandson) reacts to Disneyland and all that is there. My diningroom is done in Disney and we watch alot of Disney movies so he should be quite familiar with it all. I can't wait to see DCA and all that new stuff. I miss our beloved Parks and can't wait to go again.

---------- Post added 07-14-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

I'm gonna do a plug here. I've been reading a series of books called Hidden Mickey and if you are a Disneyland buff you'd love them. They are all about quests in Disneyland and the author decribes the places in Disneyland so well you feel like you are there. It has helped my longing for the park.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X