• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillamond
    replied
    Re: Disneyland Documentary

Originally posted by Walt's Ghost View Post
    This is what I want to do. REALLY BADLY! Would I be allowed with Copyright Law?
    I meant a YouTube documentary, since the likely-hood of an official documentary is very slim.

Leave a comment:

• HiddenMickeyBook
    replied

I've never seen anything like that. Some of the 'extras' in the Walt Disney Treasures series have legends and celebrities talking about the park, but that's about all I can recall.

Leave a comment:

• JerrodDRagon
    replied

Well a Youtube Documentary sure...now making a DVD and selling it...is a different story

Leave a comment:

• Walt's Ghost
    replied

Originally posted by Dillamond View Post
    Hey there --

Not that I know of, but this really got me thinking. Somebody needs to make a full length documentary on the effects that Disneyland has had on people. The memories and magic that Disney has introduced to people is really something that should be turned into a documentary. The memories are too special to not share the stories with others.

I wonder if somebody we could put together a huge video of different stories that people have had from children, teenagers, adults, seniors, etc. That would be incredibly beautiful and I would probably watch it over and over and over and over and over again.

-Dillamond
    This is what I want to do. REALLY BADLY! Would I be allowed with Copyright Law?

Leave a comment:

• JerrodDRagon
    replied

What a video of the making of IOA....there are many people "inspired" by Disney when they made that park

Leave a comment:

• Dillamond
    replied

Hey there --

Not that I know of, but this really got me thinking. Somebody needs to make a full length documentary on the effects that Disneyland has had on people. The memories and magic that Disney has introduced to people is really something that should be turned into a documentary. The memories are too special to not share the stories with others.

I wonder if somebody we could put together a huge video of different stories that people have had from children, teenagers, adults, seniors, etc. That would be incredibly beautiful and I would probably watch it over and over and over and over and over again.

-Dillamond

Leave a comment:

• Walt's Ghost
    started a topic [Question] Disneyland Documentary

Disneyland Documentary

Are there any Disneyland documentaries about the memories the park has made? Not a "history report," but a documentary about how the park has changed people who have visited?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X