This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Fantasmic! pyro

the ending of F! where mickey is on the roof none of the fireworks are going off.. the last 4 showings of F!
    does any1 know why?

Re: Fantasmic! pyro

I caught the end of the 9p and full 1030p on Saturday and noticed this as well, although it was only the barge pyro not firing, the cabin pyro fired. Additionally, Mickey did not switch out from the top of the cabin to the stage and during the 1030p performance, none of the laser effects fired either. Also, some of the lighting cues during the show are either missing their marks or have been awkwardly changed.

Comment

i wonder whats going on

Comment

I know if there is too much wind detected then certain pyro launch locations automatically turn off for safety. Lasers don't go off if there is a plane in the vicinity. (This was mentioned somewhere, in a video I think for WoC) Not sure about the lighting issues, should be fixed soon enough.

Comment

I saw the end of the 9:00 PM show last night and the colored fireworks from the river that Mickey cues from the roof were missing, though the white sequential rockets at the very end (from the river) and green finale shots still went off. And Mickey did his switch at the end.

The dragon's fire breath worked though, and that's really my favorite part. ;-)

Comment

I'm thinking the lights were probably adjusted in order to make up for the fireworks. Sort of a "if this doesn't happen, then make the lights do this" type of thing. Just a guess, I didn't see them so I don't know.
            DisneyTwins
            Since May 2003

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X